V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Apr 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #466 of 1,269
Interesting, though I think I'd stick w/a logo of some sort; but the fact that they can do photos means they can definitely do more advanced designs and shadings than ever, as we've seen lately in this thread.

Apr 4, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #467 of 1,269
hmmm...interesting indeed

I'm buying new shields to get "free" XL pads for my M-100 as soon as they come out, so I'll start working on a new more elaborate design

Apr 9, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #470 of 1,269
Um, carbon fiber might look more like a quilt... Their shading technique has improved a lot but you have to keep in mind that it's still a white etching atop whatever color shield you choose. Can't help you with Illustrator, sorry.

Apr 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #471 of 1,269
Quote:
Um, carbon fiber might look more like a quilt...

After I saw some templates on there Facebook page I realized how stupid that question about carbon fiber was, almost have my design perfect but that illustrator is still pissing me off. I was raised with the motto "its not the machines fault, its the operator 95% of the time" so I know I'm just being stupid

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #475 of 1,269
GgggrryyyyyyyFIINNNNNDOOORRRR

Apr 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #476 of 1,269

Hah, I get it now... Not everyone out there is a big Harry Porter fan you know. :p I think I've seen two of the films and that's about it, so that went right over my head.

I still need to figure out what I want on my shields, hrm, I'm between Edward Elrich's family/coat crest, the laughing man logo from GitS:SAC, or something Android related. That embellished Triforce logo someone got was also pretty sweet.

Apr 10, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #477 of 1,269
booo ravenclaw suckssss! they never win a house cup and they only won the quidditch cup once because harry was injured.

the only notable ravenclaw characters are straight craycray like moaning myrtle, poser-wannabe professor lockhat, ditzy cho chang, and loopy luna lovegood. boo your girlfriend deserves to be sorted into a more baller house. =P

hahah don't you guys think it's reallyreally wack that hogwarts segregates students based on random personality attributes. that seems like it would get really stale & cliquey & judgy. i feel like having a mix of personalities would be much funner imo.

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM Post #480 of 1,269
Quote:
Hah, I get it now... Not everyone out there is a big Harry Porter fan you know.
tongue.gif
I think I've seen two of the films and that's about it, so that went right over my head.

I still need to figure out what I want on my shields, hrm, I'm between Edward Elrich's family/coat crest, the laughing man logo from GitS:SAC, or something Android related. That embellished Triforce logo someone got was also pretty sweet.

Not even close bro. What happened was that I made a post in the wrong thread and since it woudn't let me delete the whole thing I just posted that.

Btw, I see you are from PR, and I am from Vieques, just moved to Orlando some years ago. Miss my little island SO MUCH!!!
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back