V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Dec 19, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #691 of 1,269
  To the best of my knowledge you cannot get two different colors, because then they would have the one of each color you didnt use just sitting there, unsellable. As for the two designs Im honestly not sure, I dont think its possible, but email David or Heidi with V-Moda support and they will answer you.

Really? I thought you could order a kit with two different images. I know you can order a kit with two different colors and I'm pretty sure that you can email V-Moda with your order number and request different designs on your two shields.

http://i.imgur.com/OnbAEI3.jpg

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #693 of 1,269
Dec 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #696 of 1,269
That's amazing!  I have no idea V-MODA will do that for people.

Dec 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #699 of 1,269
Hi im planning on design too unfortunately i cant post it here as i just made account to post picture here ;_;
nice designs anyway
biggrin.gif

here is a link
http://postimg.org/image/anbekg0en/

Jan 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #700 of 1,269
Jan 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #702 of 1,269
Jan 14, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #704 of 1,269
So I got my Phantom Chrome LPs with custom shields yesterday and I love them! So pleased with how they turned out!

(Shields)

(Custom shields with chrome wing pieces)

(Custom shields and wing pieces)

Out of interest, what do you guys think of the colour of the shields? I really wanted Ocean Blue, but was told by customer service that that colour wasn't available for the LPs because they didn't have wing pieces in that colour. I therefore ordered Midnight Blue but in the order notes asked if they could double check to see if they had Ocean Blue, cos that was my preference.

I'm not actually sure what colour they are (I loved them straight out of the box so never thought to seek clarification): what do you guys think?

Looks like Ocean Blue to me. Either way they look great! Definitely interested in learning how the design was done. I have the design for one shield and now I need the design for the other. Definitely want it to be my initials (mine aren't a cool as your though)! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back