V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Jan 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #348 of 1,269
Hi guys,

I'm kinda new here, and I was thinking about purchasing a lp custom over ear headphone. I was thinking about purchasing a LP over-ear shield kit with it (http://v-moda.com/over-ear-shields/).
Just to be sure, 4 shields are included with that kit is that right? Or is that two? or one?

Anyway, here are some ideas: (sorry, the ''insert image'' option was kinda bugged)

http://hpics.li/0e619ea

Any review would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Jan 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #349 of 1,269
Each kit comes with a single pair of shields, meaning 2 shields and 2 wing plates. I assume you got the 4 shield idea from the example picture, there are 4 there so they can show off the colors and patterns

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #353 of 1,269
Hi, i just bought a M80. I was looking to customizing the shields. The problem is that i am clueless about art. i just want to print my name and a logo.
How do i go about it. Any help will be apperciated. 

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #355 of 1,269
I dunno. Personally I'd make my own design as I don't know if they'll handle the foreign chars well. Uhhh... Skyrim logo, I'm pretty sure they'll object as it's probably copywrited or whatever. The keyword, LOGO. Can't use the Superman logo, or probably not the Apple logo, etc, etc, etc. Also, Bibas, I can probably help you out designing it if you want, I'm not super great, but you can look at my shields I designed a page or two back, the purple ones on the m-80's? If it's just the logo and name, I'm pretty sure I could manage that. The way I did mine was logo on one side, name on the other, would you be interested in that? Bigger space to show off the logo as m-80 shields are somewhat small, at least compared to lp's and m-100's.

Jan 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #357 of 1,269
Hey,

Here are a few photos of my shields. I have been waiting for them for about a month now becasue of a bit of a mix-up when I ordered my M-100's.

The left Shield has my name on it under the tree and the right one doesn't. Now that I got them I dont know if im completly happy with them so I have only half installed them. I desigined the picture myself for the shield but now feel it may be a bit detailed for such a small area, what do you think?

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #360 of 1,269
Quote:
Does anyone know for the "Shadow" M-100 colour how good the headband material is? Looks like some sort of fabric.

The fabric is a suede kind of fabric (like the type they use in furniture; move your hand in one direction and you can "draw" things in it, move it the opposite way to "erase" it). It's the same material they used for the Shadow M-80's headband. I personally don't like the feel of it as it feels kind of odd on a headphone, but evidently a lot of people like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back