V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Dec 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #826 of 925
Quote:
Time is down only for heaphones on site. In fact I order them on 21 of October and there are written that my package will be ships in 14 days not in 3-5 days.

So do you have yours? I think that ship time back in October was a mistake, they were just working out stuff on the page at that time.

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #838 of 925
I'm getting the Momentum soon. I couldn't get on with the M-100 sound so tried a Momentum in a store and much preferred it, will see what I think after I've owned it for a while.

I have already listened Momentum on the go for about a month. Just loooooving them. Great portable cans for all kinds of music I listened. Much more blanched and enjoyable than my previous portable setup: m50 and TF10.
Also looking for my m-100. It was a impulse buying though... I have a feeling that I might have to return or give m-100 to my friends cause I'm so in love with Momentum right now....but you know...a man in love is always untrusted...

Dec 8, 2012 at 6:35 AM Post #839 of 925
I'd be curious to know what you think of the M-100. Any idea when you are getting them? I'm hoping to get the Momentum before Christmas (fingers crossed). I know it's not as bass happy but I'm also curious about the Sony MDR-1R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back