V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Sep 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #64 of 925
Nice. I will wait for the comparison of the V-moda M100 vs Sennheiser Mometum (correction). The winner will have my money!!!! 
atsmile.gif

Sep 27, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #68 of 925
throw in simon cowell's sony earmuffs.. :p

thats alot of screws n springs on the m100... 
can a picture be shown on how it looks on the head, please? :)

Sep 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #69 of 925
Here's hoping you can lighten the clamping force with relative ease. Does anyone know of a good way to prevent the headband from squashing your hair? :)

Sep 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #73 of 925
Nice visual review I recently got my M-80's and I thought I should have waited a little more

Unless you'd have snagged up a pre-order pair, they won't be out until the end of the year, according to common consensus.

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #74 of 925
Quote:
They're pretty unknown here in the states too, overshadowed by the over-rated, over-hyped Beats headphones and other crappy brands. That's the unfortunate side-effect of not selling out to corporations, and keeping the philosophy of only making the best products you can. It doesn't get you much attention, because here, an ok product with lots of marketing and celebrity endorsement will get you way more sales than an amazing product that has to rely on it's fans to do the selling. I work at an electronics retailer and all we sell are skullcandy, beats, soul, philips, sony, and memorex brands.I'm doing my best to get the word out to family and friends about V-MODA, but it's a bit of an uphill battle.

WORD OF MOUTH IS OUR MARKETING, THANKS!  We put our money where our materials are and therefore our marketing is "baked in" to the product and relies on you^.

This way, we are the "silent" assassins and truly do it differently by creating a greater good for the people that are "in the loop".  V-MODA is anti-commercial, slow but steady wins the race as I told TWICE magazine our only goal is to be in a museum and make the best products, money does not drive our virtues at all. 

I like to think of V-MODA's marketshare like Ducati...  Ducati "quietly" owns >10% of the sports-bike marke, their advanced consumer street technology is inherited from the races (our pro musicians/DJs and tours).  Also, most Ducati bikes are absolutely beautiful from every angle. 

I love my three Ducati children and they inspire me every day. I have a Ducati 1098 Tricolore (limited edition), Monster Cromo (last one ever made) and a 996 Yellow Superbike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back