V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Sep 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #46 of 925
Wow this was a lovely surprise AnakChan! I really enjoyed reading through all that and looking at the great pics. Thanks so much for putting that together ahead of the full review! That will keep a lot of us (including myself) happy while waiting for or VTF-100's... between this and Val testing every headphone and writing us something I'm all hyped out!! I've never meant that in a positive way before. Val & VModa really are something special :p

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #47 of 925
ohmahgawd. I can't believe how beautiful the headphones are.

If they sound as good as they look... 
basshead.gif

Muchos gracias for the in-depth review, AnakChan.

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #48 of 925
Wow, amazing photos and overview of the M-100 and it's build/features!!! They look absolutely STUNNING. Thank you for that AnakChan. I'm really anticipating your sonic impressions :)

Sep 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #51 of 925
Thanks for the pictures AnakChan,

Would be curious to hear how well the M100 sits on your hand. I found the LP a bit cramped for my head, same with the M80.

Sep 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #57 of 925
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :p

I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)

Sep 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #58 of 925
Quote:
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :p

I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)

Don't make promises you can't keep. :p

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #59 of 925

Users who are viewing this thread

Back