V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 6, 2013 at 5:26 AM Post #15,841 of 23,366
Aug 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #15,844 of 23,366
Quote:
Told you all it will be September for XL pads :p.

p.s. more color options please :).

+1 - something that goes with white (gray would be nice).  If Val really wants to take customization to another level, he could manufacture XL pads to match the most popular shield colors.

An M-100 with plush earpads............it doesn't get much better than that.

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #15,845 of 23,366
Quote:
Ah, I'm located in Australia..

Would you know how much that would cost, by any chance?

Thanks.

Quote:
Also, is anyone going take any guesstinations as to how much these XL pads might cost?
smily_headphones1.gif

I recall old posts (like finding a needle in a haystack at this point on this thread) where $20 US was mentioned and Val even mentioned some sort of V-Moda credit with purchase, but I don't know if that is off the table.

Based on the extensive time invested regarding research and construction/materials used, my educated guess would be $29.99.

P.S. When I saw the overnight jump in post count, I thought Val might have visited.

P.P.S. I'll take the thickest pad pictured on the right assuming the sound isn't dramatically altered.

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #15,846 of 23,366
Quote:

Based on the extensive time invested regarding research and construction/materials used, my educated guess would be $29.99.

P.S. When I saw the overnight jump in post count, I thought Val might have visited.

I am going to get a set or two regardless.

And Val is not a fairy you know :).

Aug 6, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #15,848 of 23,366
Quote:
Yeh they do, from memory the shipping is $40

Woah! Haha, $40 shipping. 
Quote:
NP, but don't V-MODA ships to Australia?

Yes, yes they do:) Not cheap, however.
Quote:

I recall old posts (like finding a needle in a haystack at this point on this thread) where $20 US was mentioned and Val even mentioned some sort of V-Moda credit with purchase, but I don't know if that is off the table.

P.P.S. I'll take the thickest pad pictured on the right assuming the sound isn't dramatically altered.

$30 sounds very good for the pads!

If I were to get it shipped to Australia, best I buy stuff with it to make the shipping be worth it. Maybe a cable:)

Aug 6, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #15,850 of 23,366
Quote:
My gawd.........it looks like a non-contoured Alpha pad. Looks comfy! :D
I can't wait to try it out.

And welcome back, after what seems like forever. :)

LOL!
Agree!!!
Now, if it has the Alpha Pads comfort... it will definitely be "yummy"!

Aug 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #15,851 of 23,366
Hey all, kind of a random question here.

If any of you have a lifeproof case for your iPhone, could you check if the M100 plug fits inside the rather narrow headphone jack opening? Also, Could you check if the headphone adapter that comes with the lifeproof causes any loss in SQ? 

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back