V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 25, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #13,066 of 23,366
Quote:
Another great update from Val and thanks for all your hard work.  However, since the early M-100 was bundled with the Faders already, does it mean they people can get yet ANOTHER pair of Faders?  Please make sure you let your support aware of this, as I emailed them about the VERZA upgrade discount and they had no idea (and I am still waiting for my refund).

I somewhat agree with this.

The people who want the XL pads will have to pay $20 for the Faders. This is a completely reasonable offer as earpads tend to go for around that price, or much more (I believe the K 702 Anniversary Edition pads are around an insanely high [in my opinion] $70 or something like that). Paying $20 for a pair of Faders AND getting XL pads "free" with it would be a loss for V-MODA, I think. Couple that with the research and development and they definitely are at a loss. LP/LP2 earpads are $15 by themselves, so paying $20 for a $20 MSRP product and getting $15+ earpads is more than generous of V-MODA to offer.

That being said, VTF-100 owners already do have the Faders. I can kind of see the point you're trying to make, "what am I going to do with 2 Faders?", but I'm with Val on this one for promoting hearing protection. Personally I don't mind paying the $20 for a pair of Faders [and "free" XL earpads]; heck, my dad uses the ones I have from the VTF-100 order, so I would actually get to use a pair for myself. XD

Mar 25, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #13,067 of 23,366
Quote:
Another great update from Val and thanks for all your hard work.  However, since the early M-100 was bundled with the Faders already, does it mean they people can get yet ANOTHER pair of Faders?  Please make sure you let your support aware of this, as I emailed them about the VERZA upgrade discount and they had no idea (and I am still waiting for my refund).

Val Its nice to hear from you again,  I have to agree with Dr Sheep as some of us have a faders already . Instead of paying the extra 20 , why don't you make it as an option for the VTF(I'm assuming its the Boom mic) that comes with the free XL pad as well. Makes more sense that way don't it ?

Out of principle , I don't think we should pay for things we already have . just my 2cents. But none the less , it is noble that you are making an effort. Well Done !

Mar 25, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #13,068 of 23,366
I actually don't mind about this as I can always just give them away to promote V-MODA on my own (as I already have 2 sets of Faders.)  I think over all it will be better just to sell the XL pads 1, stand alone, or 2, bundle option like the shields.  To me I think the relation was reversed, as most people with M-100 would want an extra set of pads as either upgrade or replacement, then throw in the Faders as freebies to promote hearing protection will make more sense.

Mar 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #13,069 of 23,366
A deviation from the current topic of discussion, but this song sounds fantastic through the M-100's:

My eyes always tear-up after listening to this song.....

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #13,071 of 23,366
That's actually awesome, Val. I was already planning on getting a pair of Faders for my girlfriend. We regularly go to dnb parties booked at proper clubs. Just this weekend RAM records and Hospital records had showcase parties, and I wish I had brought my Faders, especially to RAM.

I keep telling all my friends to get proper ear protection because they always complain of tinnitus (without actually saying the word, mind you) after most weekends. My volume pot is getting lower by the day. Amps really help bring out detail and dynamics in the music at lower volumes.

Mar 25, 2013 at 5:32 AM Post #13,072 of 23,366
Ok, I didn't think of this, thanks.  I guess we can do another accessory to get free XLs.

EDIT IDEA - perhaps any purchase >$20 on V-MODA.com gets free XL with proof of serial #. This way you can get extra cases, boompro, coilpro, slipmats, shields, shirt, 1/4", cables, in-ears, whatever you want.

Thanks for helping me MAKE this promotion!

-V

PS - Not sure if you know, but V-MODA accepts Amazon, Google, Paypal accounts for payment and is shipping worldwide except Asia.  We are also expanding our same six-star service into Europe in the next 3 months and it already is starting in Asia/Pacific markets.

Mar 25, 2013 at 5:40 AM Post #13,073 of 23,366
Quote:
Another great update from Val and thanks for all your hard work.  However, since the early M-100 was bundled with the Faders already, does it mean they can get yet ANOTHER pair of Faders?  Please make sure you let your support aware of this, as I emailed them about the VERZA upgrade discount and they had no idea (and I am still waiting for my refund).

If within 60 day can refund old VAMP, if not $250 off and keep old VAMP and sell on ebay or keep!  They now know about it, sorry I made the offer here before I told all the team. 

-V

Mar 25, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #13,074 of 23,366
Quote:

EDIT IDEA - perhaps any purchase >$20 on V-MODA.com gets free XL with proof of serial #. This way you can get extra cases, boompro, coilpro, slipmats, shields, shirt, 1/4", cables, in-ears, whatever you want.

I was planning in getting extra shields and hoped I could get the XL pads in the same delivery so.. that is absolutely great!!

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #13,075 of 23,366
Mar 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #13,077 of 23,366
Quote:

If within 60 day can refund old VAMP, if not $250 off and keep old VAMP and sell on ebay or keep!  They now know about it, sorry I made the offer here before I told all the team. 

-V

Thanks, but I am keeping both my VAMP and VERZA 
smile.gif
.  My issue is that I got my VERZA before your $250 offer, so they will have to give me a refund instead of me buying another one.  You and V-MODA is a business and not a charity, so sometimes I rather pay you a bit more to do my bit and help you stay in business.  As long as you keep making quality stuff, then I will keep on buying 
size]

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #13,078 of 23,366
Quote:
Ok, I didn't think of this, thanks.  I guess we can do another accessory to get free XLs.

Thanks for helping me MAKE this promotion!

-V

I prefer this as I may want a future Metallo case or IPhone 5 lightning connector when it is available.

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #13,079 of 23,366
Quote:

-V

I am glad I took advantage of this generous offer.  I am loving my matte black Verza, even moreso than Vamp, and feel I don't ever need to listen on my stereo or computer again based on SQ- I now have a high-end portable audio system I can take anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back