V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #7,188 of 23,366
Hopefully my M100 arrives on monday  
biggrin.gif
basshead.gif
beerchug.gif
L3000.gif
 since I am located in San Diego 
I ordered the Matted black with matted plates if anybody was wondering

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #7,192 of 23,366
Hi Guys!

Pls. do us a favor? Guys , wait for 2 weeks or more before registering your M-100 to avail the 2 year warranty. Since this is a newer sound signature, some might not like it at all and sell it after the burn in time.

Selling it to the next person , might not transfer the warranty if it is under the original buyers.
I am not familiar with V-moda warranty policy, but I would assume, buying it to a person used is not transferable?

So next thread? " For Sale Slightly Used M-100 ". :D

Oct 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #7,196 of 23,366
Quote:
Hmm. This shipment situation is curious. I also ordered the 16th, White/Silver and live near Chicago.

Did anyone who ordered White/Silver get a shipment notice/e-mail yet?

Still nothing on my end and I'm in the Matte Black camp. I doubt there will be anymore shipping notices until Monday rolls around. On the plus side I just got a shipping notice for the CD's Live by Nik Bartsch's Ronin and Act I by Tarja Turunen from Amazon. It'll be fun to have new music to play on my M-100.

Oct 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #7,197 of 23,366
Quote:
got my email about it being shipped...but its probably going to get here 1 day after I leave for Italy =[

That's unfortunate, xaniq. You're the only person I've heard from whose situation truly seems difficult. If you have someone to accept the shipment and you're only visiting Italy, then the situation doesn't seem that bad.  If you actually live in Italy, my heart goes out to you. 

§§§§§​

No, I haven't received a shipment notice, yes, my M100s are matte black and, yes, I live in NYC and ordered in August.  It really doesn't matter whether other people receive notices before I do. 

If I know I'm waiting for a pre-release model with features that involve couture -- from Mr. Kolton's special note to the added accessories and color options -- then I also know what it means for a small company to offer it to at least two hundred people: 

It means there's a queue and not everyone gets to be at the front. 

It also means that materials for options might run low, especially if there were twice as many people in the queue as expected and the small company still tried not to leave anyone out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back