V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #6,031 of 23,366
Quote:
Pictures and such will be out on the 12th, shipment will happen on the 21st at the earliest.

Which is weird, because both dates match the Apple dates for the iPhone 5 announcement and shipping.

That was probably done on purpose.
wink.gif

Teaser on the 12th (iPhone 5 announcement), released on the 21st (iPhone 5 becomes available).

Maybe the "secret feature" of the M-100 makes use of some technology offered by the new iPhone 5.

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #6,032 of 23,366
Sold my iPhone 4S and waiting to buy the iPhone 5 on launch day. M-100's on order patiently waiting for Val to ship. Exciting month for me. :D

Not to mention my son just received his black belt at the age of 9 years old. He's been studying martial arts for 5 years, started training when he was only 4 years old.
Nothing to do with head phones just a proud daddy.

Sep 9, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #6,039 of 23,366
I don't think any headphone's gonna beat V-Moda M100's "pre-launch discussion thread" for quite a while in terms of posts/popularity. 

Sep 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #6,041 of 23,366
Congrats to your son! That's sweet and an amazing achievement! :)
I can't wait for the M-100 already. I don't know how many times I've said that so far but I'm happy that the date is coming sooner and sooner.

Thank you, I'm really proud of him.

Hope to see some M-100 photos this week. I can't wait to see the matte black with the orange cables.

Sep 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #6,042 of 23,366
Thanks so much for replying !!! I too was not very pleased with the looks of denon's and beyer's.....I think for now waiting for M 100 is the logical thing to do..In your opinion how will the M 100 compare to Denon's in sound signature.. I will appreciate your suggestions...

Sep 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #6,043 of 23,366
Quote:
Thanks so much for replying !!! I too was not very pleased with the looks of denon's and beyer's.....I think for now waiting for M 100 is the logical thing to do..In your opinion how will the M 100 compare to Denon's in sound signature.. I will appreciate your suggestions...

Quote:
If you actually want to be able to take them outside and use them somewhere that isn't at home, you won't want the Denons.  The Beyers probably wouldn't really be suitable either.

If you really can spend up to $300 and don't mind waiting about a month, I'd probably go for the M-100s, by then you'll probably have seen quite a few impressions and some reviews of them!

Sep 9, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #6,044 of 23,366
Can anyone suggest a temporary over the ear headphone to use for a few weeks while on a trip? I pre-ordered the m-100 but it seems like I'll be out of town when they ship.. I'm looking to try something with good isolation. I like a little bass, with some emphasis on mids and treble. I'd like to try something with an expansive soundstage as well. I'd prefer something from Amazon so I can most likely return them after I get my m-100s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back