V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #6,016 of 23,366
Some tunes while you are waiting for your cans! p.s stick with this it starts to get good..i have had it playing while i am bombing about on the ballad of gay tony gt4..my xbox360 went off that's why i am playing it late on pc!http://soundcloud.com/aeroplane/aeroplane-november-2011-mix

Sep 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #6,017 of 23,366
Quote:
Loving my m80s but I think that the m100s will fill my portable needs. Will have to wait a few more weeks / auditioning time to fully decide if I'm going to sell my 80s...

Wish vmoda was working on a high end open headphone.. that's the only
One I'm missing now.

Wouldn't be surprised if they came out with one in the near future. V-MODA keeps upping the ante and they have a headphone coming out in the future, called the Revolver. Not sure if it'll be open-back but anything is possible. Congrats on getting the 80s btw! I love my mine and ever since I got them I've been looking forward to the M-100.

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #6,019 of 23,366
Wow I guess we're so close to launch and most of our questions has been answered, that this thread's slowed down. Since the launch window's been set, I guess most of us are just waiting and planning for when we get our M-100s, I know I am
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #6,021 of 23,366
I had to register just now because I am freaking out.

The pre-order page is down: http://v-moda.com/vtf-100/

Of course, I just got paid this friday and while I admit I haven't been stalking these on a day to day basis, I was waiting for these for SO long. Does anyone know what's going on? Is the release date still trying for late Sept? And does anyone know if I'll still be able to pre-order a pair? I really, really want these headphones and I'd hate to know that I missed the pre-order cutoff by only a day or two.

Sep 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #6,022 of 23,366
Quote:
I had to register just now because I am freaking out.

The pre-order page is down: http://v-moda.com/vtf-100/

Of course, I just got paid this friday and while I admit I haven't been stalking these on a day to day basis, I was waiting for these for SO long. Does anyone know what's going on? Is the release date still trying for late Sept? And does anyone know if I'll still be able to pre-order a pair? I really, really want these headphones and I'd hate to know that I missed the pre-order cutoff by only a day or two.

I'm just gonna guess that all of the pre-orders have been taken...there were a limited number of them, and it stands to reason they'd take the page down once they're all sold out.

Looks like you're probably out of luck on that. :frowning2:

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #6,027 of 23,366
Greetings All,

I just joined HiFi..but I am been following the forums for quite some time now. I want to buy a good Over ear headphone under $300 ( sound, comfort and build quality is my preference) and I want your experts opinion for that. I own Bose Inear (which sucks) and Audiotechnica Ath M50.
I want a headphone more like M50 with much better lower end and I listen to all kind of music. From my review during the last few months I really have to decide between 

Beyerdynamic 770 Pro 80 ohm
Denon Ah D2000
V Moda LP2
V Moda M100..

But if you want to add any other headphones you are welcome to do that. I like the VModa's design, build quality and looks but I have also read extremely good reviews about the Denons. I have never heard any one of these headphones, but from your experience if you can rank these I will really appreciate that. Also, I know that M100's are not out yet so there is no need to rank them. Thanks!!!

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #6,028 of 23,366
Quote:
Greetings All,

I just joined HiFi..but I am been following the forums for quite some time now. I want to buy a good Over ear headphone under $300 ( sound, comfort and build quality is my preference) and I want your experts opinion for that. I own Bose Inear (which sucks) and Audiotechnica Ath M50.
I want a headphone more like M50 with much better lower end and I listen to all kind of music. From my review during the last few months I really have to decide between 

Denon Ah D2000
V Moda LP2
V Moda M100..

But if you want to add any other headphones you are welcome to do that. I like the VModa's design, build quality and looks but I have also read extremely good reviews about the Denons. I have never heard any one of these headphones, but from your experience if you can rank these I will really appreciate that. Also, I know that M100's are not out yet so there is no need to rank them. Thanks!!!

If you actually want to be able to take them outside and use them somewhere that isn't at home, you won't want the Denons.  The Beyers probably wouldn't really be suitable either.

If you really can spend up to $300 and don't mind waiting about a month, I'd probably go for the M-100s, by then you'll probably have seen quite a few impressions and some reviews of them!

Sep 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #6,030 of 23,366
Quote:
Greetings All,

Denon Ah D2000
V Moda LP2
V Moda M100..

Welcome!

Some new goodies coming out:

Sony R1 and Sennheiser Momentum. You obviously know about the M-100. :)

As for me, the only circumaural sealed headphone I currently own is the Sony MDR-Z1000 (discontinued). I'm pretty happy with it. Nice all-rounder and is not fatiguing (at least to me)--been enjoying it the past few days.

Oh yeah and the AKG K550 is also pretty popular here as well. But you gotta do your own research and make up your own mind of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back