V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #5,701 of 23,366
Quote:

Does it?
Quote:
... What exactly comes with the VTF-100 is also a FAQ (extra accessories-wise).

Custom shields for one, case, cork and faders.  Package you can keep forever by taking off outer sleeve.

Quote:

SpeakEasy 1-button cable

Shadow
White silver
Matte black
Cable color
Black
Cool grey 8c/11c
Orange 1595C

SharePlay cable

Shadow
White silver
Matte black
Cable color
Black + Red
Cool grey 8c/11c
Black

Aug 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #5,703 of 23,366
Everything looks so exciting!

I have not been around for some time due to some reasons, mainly of all the sad fact that I would not be able to afford these at the current time due to unexpected events that call for greater attention. That said I will unfortunately not be able to get my hands on one of these until holiday season (which will more than likely mean the MP but that's fine! I just hope there is still Matte Black in the MP plans!) .

To everyone here that has been able to get theirs and will get theirs sooner than I, I wish you the best and the hope that these cans are as wonderful as we all have been hoping and dreaming of since fall of last year!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #5,704 of 23,366
Quote:
Everything looks so exciting!

I have not been around for some time due to some reasons, mainly of all the sad fact that I would not be able to afford these at the current time due to unexpected events that call for greater attention. That said I will unfortunately not be able to get my hands on one of these until holiday season (which will more than likely mean the MP but that's fine! I just hope there is still Matte Black in the MP plans!) .

To everyone here that has been able to get theirs and will get theirs sooner than I, I wish you the best and the hope that these cans are as wonderful as we all have been hoping and dreaming of since fall of last year!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Great post and I am totally in the same boat haha. I will be looking forward to getting my hands on them finally - eventually. :)

BRS, I'm sure there will be also.

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #5,706 of 23,366
OK BIG UPDATE.  

The first 300-550 units are going to be built tomorrow.  We are going slow on these and watching every step of the way. Wish us luck everybody!  

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Champagne?

val

Regarding cables: I'll let you know more soon, but I cannot say all the details for certain reasons 

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #5,707 of 23,366
Quote:
OK BIG UPDATE.  

The first 300-550 units are going to be built tomorrow.  We are going slow on these and watching every step of the way. Wish us luck everybody!  

Champagne?

val

Regarding cables: I'll let you know more soon, but I cannot say all the details for certain reasons 

TOMORROW, THE FACTORY.

NEXT - THE WORLD!!

But seriously - thanks a lot Val for all the news and everything! I know I'll be celebrating.

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #5,708 of 23,366
OK BIG UPDATE.  

Champagne?

val

SWEET......... Thanks Val for the update! Can't wait to get mine.

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #5,709 of 23,366
Quote:
OK BIG UPDATE.  

Champagne?

val

HALLELUJAH! Thanks val for the update ^^

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #5,712 of 23,366
Quote:
Great news! Does anyone know if the headphones are built in the USA and how long it usually takes for a product like this to be built and then shipped out to our homes?

Can't wait :).

Inspired in Italy, styled in Hollywood, assembled in China.
Can't get more international than that :) 

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #5,713 of 23,366
Quote:
OK BIG UPDATE.  

Champagne?

val

Sweet, thanks for the update Val. :)

Quote:
Has it been confirmed yet if one of the cables will come with a 1/4" plug stereo adaptor?

I'm am quite certain a 1/4" adaptor will be included based on what Val said in this post. And yes it looks like 3 cables was confirmed by Val in that post as well.

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #5,714 of 23,366
OK BIG UPDATE.  

Champagne?

val

Nice! Thanks for the updates Val! Keep them coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back