V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 28, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #3,826 of 23,366
I've been following this thread for over a year and finally the m-100 is almost out! I've been waiting patiently resisting any other new gagdets that have come out to save enough money for the m-100! Can't wait!
I recall in the previous posts and in similiar forums re: m-100 
Will there be a discount for head-fi followers?
I hope so! 
Keep up the great work val!
Your care and spreading the knowledge and insight into your headphones has made me more aware of the possibilities for high quality sound!
Thanks

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #3,830 of 23,366
  Quote:
For the coiled cable, I still think 'Viper' is the perfect name for that (I don't remember who thought of it).

The folding hinge? How about...The VOLDING HINGE. GET IT. :V

Quote:
Evshrug /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL so dual share will be a nifty feature I won't understand till release? Well that's ok, I like discovering all the little touches when I actually have the product to hold
smily_headphones1.gif

Maybe you could call the long coiled cable "The Snake" or "Viper," because snakes coil up sometimes? Or you could say "we sell our 'Helix' coiled cable for those that build music." Snake, Viper, Helix, eXtender, Pro, Studio, Mix Mastering, Twist Master, Phono, No-Slack Jack, or... The DJ coiled cable. I only want $0.001 royalty if you use any of my names, lol!
wink.gif

I can't think of anything creative for the hinge name so i vote for this:

Quote:
Volding Vinge. :p Simple but V-Moda esque

Lol

Jul 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #3,834 of 23,366
Quote:
EDIT:
I actually ENCOURAGE those who are on the borderline to buy M-100 from V-MODA.com and if you don't like them, return them.  We have seen less than 5% returns so we are very confident this is a product you'll love.  And if not, we can refurbish and sell to those who couldn't afford at full price so it is a win-win!

-v

I can personally vouch for the test drive guarantee being quite painless.  They were very good about handling my M-80 return and I got the refund quickly (still miss those some but it seems that my ears are the wrong shape for any on-ears to stay comfortable for long).  Among the many companies I've had to deal with customer service about something V-MODA stands out with only three others for making the process a pleasant experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back