V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #3,796 of 23,366
Had a dream last night that I got to listen to these, it was amazing.

Looks like these are coming out in Valve time, but just like with Valve's games, it's for the betterment of the product. So, take as much time as you need!

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #3,797 of 23,366
Quote:
Had a dream last night that I got to listen to these, it was amazing.

Looks like these are coming out in Valve time, but just like with Valve's games, it's for the betterment of the product. So, take as much time as you need!

V-MODA is the Valve of the audio world? V-MODA is the Valve of the audio world.

Jul 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #3,798 of 23,366
Quote:
 V-MODA is the Valve of the audio world? V-MODA is the Valve of the audio world.

Think they'll pioneer some sort of online music streaming service? Maybe they can host bi-seasonal blowout sales too 
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #3,802 of 23,366
Jul 27, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #3,803 of 23,366
Quote:
And never make an LP3! 

Badumtsss...

Wow, that....just no. :frowning2:

For those of you who don't get the joke, Valve had news of making a Half Life 2: Episode 3 and/or Half Life 3 game years and years ago (2006?) and there still hasn't been an announcement regarding any actual release of it. It probably won't be released until another 3 years. >.>

Anyhow, relating back to the M-100 PPU's, do you think Val's signature is going to be laser engraved?

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #3,805 of 23,366
Virgins!!! Perfect. Wow I now have a whole marketing department with the help of this crew. Thanks!!!

What do I call the coiled cable accessory? And the fold mechanism?

V-MODA Store
We are designing our own retail store, I'll create a new thread for ideas from
the community from concept to finish. Looked at spots today! First LA then ___ and ___?

Asia Tour of Duty - New office opening!
I'm off to Beijing for the Macworld show and to DJ! Then grand opening of our amazing Hong Kong office specializing in sales and marketing of Asia. Then to the factory assembly line for qc, then Hong Kong hi-fi show and finally Tokyo to finish future Vamps and M-100 launch.

Slower social - but I'll be here!
I'll be a bit slower in social media and forums. but don't worry, after launch I'll try to get back to being very active. If there is an urgent question I propose you twitter @VMODA or @valkolton and ill prioritize answering there since its easier when travelling. Someone can echo my response here.

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #3,806 of 23,366
Pps - love half life! I couldn't get a crowbar in time for my "mad scientist " m-100 photoshoots, but that was part of my inspiration!

Although I was olympian level at Quake 2 and Unreal (forgot which one tournament?). I usually always won easily, my name was "red alert" or "copywright" or "cyberthug" for a short time. I mastered the maps and locations, it was almost too easy for me to win back in the days. Strafe circle was key. Halo tho, never mastered... Got slaughtered like a pig constantly!

I wonder if I fragged or got fragged by anybody here!

Jul 28, 2012 at 5:07 AM Post #3,807 of 23,366
Quote:
Virgins!!! Perfect. Wow I now have a whole marketing department with the help of this crew. Thanks!!!
What do I call the coiled cable accessory? And the fold mechanism?
V-MODA Store
We are designing our own retail store, I'll create a new thread for ideas from
the community from concept to finish. Looked at spots today! First LA then ___ and ___?
Asia Tour of Duty - New office!
I'm off to Beijing for the Macworld show and to DJ! Then grand opening of our amazing Hong Kong office specializing in sales and marketing of Asia. Then to the factory assembly line for qc, then Hong Kong hi-fi show and finally Tokyo to finish future Vamps and M-100 launch.
Slower social - but I'll be here!
I'll be a bit slower in social media and forums. but don't worry, after launch I'll try to get back to being very active. If there is an urgent question I propose you twitter @VMODA or @valkolton and ill prioritize answering there since its easier when travelling. asomeone can echo my response here.
Friday idea. - invisible business plan
Spending my last Friday drinking napa wine, working out (not in order) and planning to paint/draw my 2013 business plan in invisible ink and minimal text. They say a picture speaks a million words, let's see. I want to do something nobody has ever done, pictures of a plan that are invisible. Perhaps i make it into artwork, store it and reveal it a year later to the public. Fun project! Revolver will be on every year I guess as the product that never launches yet provides omnipresent inspiration.

First LA then NY and London? or First LA then NY and Tokyo? I'm really interested in helping with ideas for the V-moda retail store!
Quote:
Pps - love half life! I couldn't get a crowbar in time for my "mad scientist " m-100 photoshoots, but that was part of my inspiration!
Although I was olympian level at Quake 2 and Unreal (forgot which one tournament?). I usually always won easily, my name was "red alert" or "copywright" or "cyberthug" for a short time. I mastered the maps and locations, it was almost too easy for me to win back in the days. Strafe circle was key. Halo tho, never mastered... Got slaughtered like a pig constantly!
I wonder if I fragged or got fragged by anybody here, or if my Trojans/viruses spead (they were dormant unless I controlled them).
Agh, that was 20 plus years ago, memory lane. I want to write a book someday of my real background as a mathematician and programmer. "when a hacker growns up its marketing for nothing and the chicks for free".
Back to m-100 will post a photo soon!

Really looking forward to that M-100 photo!

Jul 28, 2012 at 5:19 AM Post #3,808 of 23,366
Hey Val, how about V-moda clothes to match the headphones? Like a jacket with red accents and glossy patent leather accents to represent the shadow headphones. Or a white jacket with silver chrome buttons to represent the white headphones and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back