V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 14, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #3,346 of 23,366
Hey Val, can you send me a pair of M-100's if promise to review and promote on my Youtube page? I have close to 30,000 video views and 20 subscribers, I really think I can help push the headphone! Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MusicCrave93?feature=mhee 
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #3,348 of 23,366
Quote:
Have you guys thought about sharing your views on color coordination with each other on Pinterest and cutting back here?

Troll harder bro/bra

Jul 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #3,351 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey Val, can you send me a pair of M-100's if promise to review and promote on my Youtube page? I have close to 30,000 video views and 20 subscribers, I really think I can help push the headphone! Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/MusicCrave93?feature=mhee 
biggrin.gif

How does begging Val for free M-100s because you have a whole 20 subscribers benefit ANYONE in this forum or contribute ANYTHING to the discussion?  V-Moda spent millions of $$$$ research and development to hopefully create an amazing headphone and you are above paying for them?  "Review and promote" doesn't exactly sound like an unbiased review that would even benefit your huge subscriber base.  Also, if you don't like them, you can return them.

Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #3,352 of 23,366
Quote:
How does begging Val for free M-100s because you have a whole 20 subscribers benefit ANYONE in this forum or contribute ANYTHING to the discussion?  V-Moda spent millions of $$$$ research and development to hopefully create an amazing headphone and you are above paying for them?  "Review and promote" doesn't exactly sound like an unbiased review that would even benefit your huge subscriber base.  Also, if you don't like them, you can return them.

Agreed on all posts, unfortunately, just because you make reviews, doesn't mean you get free stuff. It doesn't work like that.

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #3,354 of 23,366
Quote:
biggrin.gif

In contrast, |Joker| has over 1.5 million views in just this thread alone. Dont take this the wrong way, but 30k views is really small on youtube. Also, mindless promoting is not a good way to secure subscribers or earn respect of the company you are trying to appeal to(specially V-Moda; Val created good headphones from unbiased opinions, not hot air).

Jul 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #3,355 of 23,366
Well all I know I would personally not mind if Tyll would get one for free haha (at least for a review). :p Whoever which can contribute with very useful info (which in this case Tyll is able to) I don't mind him getting one for free like that and then I know Tyll usually isn't overly "favoring" a new product or making it to look better than what it is just cuz he might have a headphone manufacturer breathing on his neck, at least I never got the intention of that yet and those who contact him kinda expect him to tell the truth anyway.

Jul 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #3,356 of 23,366
I can't wait for these headphones. I sold my bassy headphones a while back to pay for PRO900s, and when those arrived defective, I've been left with nothing but my HD598, which with the bass cranked up, give me bass headaches nearly instantaneously. The bass response is not the best part of the headphone by far, and it's noticeable when taken out of its comfort zone.

Also, Vortex's Photoshoops are gee gosh darn cool. I don't even like teal, but I want to buy that shoop.

Jul 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #3,358 of 23,366
Wow you would actually think people could tell I was kinda joking anyway. It really was just an excuse to plug my youtube page. And you wanna talk about begging?! I specifically remember people damn near commanding  Val not to release the PPU's while they were at work so that can be home on time to order them. I'm just sayin. -_-

On topic: I really want to get crimson shields. What color headphones do you guys think would go best with crimson shields, White, Black/Shadow, or Matte Black? I want choose matte black but I already have the matte black LP2's so thats where problem comes in.

Jul 14, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #3,359 of 23,366
Quote:
Wow you would actually think people could tell I was kinda joking anyway. It really was just an excuse to plug my youtube page. And you wanna talk about begging?! I specifically remember people damn near commanding  Val not to release the PPU's while they were at work so that can be home on time to order them. I'm just sayin. -_-

On topic: I really want to get crimson shields. What color headphones do you guys think would go best with crimson shields, White, Black/Shadow, or Matte Black? I want choose matte black but I already have the matte black LP2's so thats where problem comes in.

I think the a White + Red combo is the way to go. That just a personal favorite color scheme of mine, though.

Jul 14, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #3,360 of 23,366
My personal fave is the matte black metal, but I wish it had the shields from the the shadow version.  The brushed aluminum look is awesome.  Val, is there anyway to get the matte black metal with the brushed aluminum shields?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back