V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 26, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #1,216 of 23,366

Quote:
Val has a ponytail.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't... I morph over the years as I used to have spiky blonde hair in college!   Mustache next?  Maybe!

PS - you have a crazy funny profile pic...

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #1,220 of 23,366

Quote:
I'm actually interested in when these will come out. I'm trying to decide whether to by the M-80's.

In SALUTE of it's explosive name, we are aiming hard for the 4th of July!!!  I'll have some pre-production units a bit early for sale hopefully to get some initial feedback from the community before mass production.

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM Post #1,221 of 23,366

Quote:

In SALUTE of it's explosive name, we are aiming hard for the 4th of July!!!  I'll have some pre-production units a bit early for sale hopefully to get some initial feedback from the community before mass production.

Awe yeah! You guys should release a limited edition red-white-and-blue themed M-100 with the launch. :p

Also please release a blue and black M-100, that would look so sweet. Dark blue and black to be exact.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #1,222 of 23,366

Quote:

what's up with the facebook "recycle" competition???  I thought mine was pretty darn good...lol
I would love to win one of the first M-100 or a M-80.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #1,223 of 23,366

Quote:

what's up with the facebook "recycle" competition???  I thought mine was pretty darn good...lol
I would love to win one of the first M-100 or a M-80.

Still going on, our art and marketing department (cofounder Joe and team) is slightly backed up with VAMP packaging.  Next up though is the promo and all the details, keep the photos and videos coming!     

Apr 29, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #1,227 of 23,366
Voila, the official "RECYCLE PLASTIC... don't wear it" promo!

Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to the V-MODA Facebook page by May 19th, 2012 to receive a 10% discount voucher code towards a new V-MODA product. If your photo is Über Creative and used in an advertisement, you will win both a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher discount vouchers or complimentary items for deserving photos. For the right-brainers, a random winner will also win a M-100 voucher.

*Headphone should be broken or have the cable cut to upgrade

Apr 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #1,228 of 23,366

Quote:
Voila, the official "RECYCLE PLASTIC... don't wear it" promo!

Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to the V-MODA Facebook page by May 19th, 2012 to receive a 10% discount voucher code towards a new V-MODA product. If your photo is Über Creative and used in an advertisement, you will win both a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher discount vouchers or complimentary items for deserving photos. For the right-brainers, a random winner will also win a M-100 voucher.

*Headphone should be broken or have the cable cut to upgrade

Will IEMs count?

Apr 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #1,229 of 23,366
Apr 29, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #1,230 of 23,366

Quote:

Yes, any IEM or headband headphone, I'm sure we all have tons in our junk drawers!

Sweet, my friend has a few crappy Ear Pollutions, maybe we'll make a little statue out of them. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back