V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #1,187 of 23,366
Aw I thought the winner can first run around town with the M-100 prototype to give pre-release advertising a go :p
'tis what I'd have done lol.

V-MODA:: Recycle Plastic, Don't Wear It

Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to our Facebook wall to receive a 10% discount towards a new V-MODA headphone. If your photo is ultra creative and used in an advertisement, you will win a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher vouchers or free items for deserving photos.

*Headphone should be broken or have the cable cut to upgrade

Winners Picked and Program Ends July 31, 2012

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #1,188 of 23,366

Quote:
Recycle* any old headphone, take an artistic photo and post it to our Facebook wall to receive a 10% discount towards a new V-MODA headphone. If your photo is ultra creative and used in an advertisement, you will win a future V-MODA VAMP and Crossfade M-100. A panel of 5 judges may also determine, at their discretion, higher vouchers or free items for deserving photos.

This all around sounds pretty awesome, I'm quite excited to see how my entry does! And just to confirm, do the "higher vouchers or free items for deserving photos" include other potential M100's? :p I'm obviously wishing here and the chances of that are slim, but I figured it was worth asking!

I'm thinking about doing a joint submission with my friend who is a photographer, we came up with a few extensive ideas which would actually require a large amount of prep work, and we'd have to probably put at least a little money into it as well. However the ideas are quite amazing, and probably more or less have a fantastic chance at taking the grand prize. So stay tuned Val! I think you are going to like what you see when the time rolls around!

Apr 20, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #1,189 of 23,366

Quote:

This all around sounds pretty awesome, I'm quite excited to see how my entry does! And just to confirm, do the "higher vouchers or free items for deserving photos" include other potential M100's? :p I'm obviously wishing here and the chances of that are slim, but I figured it was worth asking!

I'm thinking about doing a joint submission with my friend who is a photographer, we came up with a few extensive ideas which would actually require a large amount of prep work, and we'd have to probably put at least a little money into it as well. However the ideas are quite amazing, and probably more or less have a fantastic chance at taking the grand prize. So stay tuned Val! I think you are going to like what you see when the time rolls around!

Sick, I love this contest as it is making art, I'll make a few too. As far as qty of M-100s, that depends on entries! There is a trick that will be a prerequisite to winning, if you analyze the program parameters...

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #1,190 of 23,366

Quote:
...do the "higher vouchers or free items for deserving photos" include other potential M100's? :p I'm obviously wishing here and the chances of that are slim, but I figured it was worth asking!...

Hehe...Necromunda, I kindly do believe you scolded someone on here for a similar request...now lemme see here, err um what was that term you used.....?

Anyhows, y'alls gonna have to do a lot better to beat what I got lined up.  I dont want to give too much away but here's a samplin' whats in store: 100 feet of paracord, dozen roman candles, 5 gallons of chicken blood, 2 bottles lighter fluid, 1 autographed Fender guitar, 3 sheets of drywall, bucket of pickles, and possibly a mariachi band. 

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #1,192 of 23,366

Quote:

Aww...no "random" category for us non-artistic types? 

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #1,193 of 23,366

Quote:

Aww...no "random" category for us non-artistic types? 

Your right, I apologize - equal rights for right brainers. There will be a totally random winner, it'll be a WHITE M-80.  I may have to adjust the days though now earlier than JULY 31 now that I think about it, that is just way too long for a promo and waiting, right?!

PS - check out this video a fan made!

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #1,194 of 23,366

Quote:

Your right, I apologize - equal rights for right brainers. There will be a totally random winner, it'll be a WHITE M-80.  I may have to adjust the days though now earlier than JULY 31 now that I think about it, that is just way too long for a promo and waiting, right?!

YES! Thank you! And yes on the wait as well! 

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #1,196 of 23,366

Quote:

Question, how long would the 10% discount be valid? I doubt I'll be able to afford an m-100 till about christmas =/

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM Post #1,197 of 23,366
Quote:

A thanks from here as well!
Cause unless 'creative' is defined by 'dumb!?' then my ideas don't stand a chance.
Is picture editing allowed? Like making multiple panels into one picture (without gross changes).

Apr 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #1,198 of 23,366

Quote:

So i can make a V-Moda Advertisement? (Not trying to be a kissup, just saying)
I have something in mind, but I'm still hoping to improve the idea.

Quote:

Question, how long would the 10% discount be valid? I doubt I'll be able to afford an m-100 till about christmas =/

Same here, i know i will only have money for an M100 around Christmas time too. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back