V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 19, 2012 at 5:07 AM Post #1,171 of 23,366

Quote:

that forums locked.....

Really? I was wondering why no one's posted there in a while. It was fun to read through and I'd still recommend it for a few giggles and "What??" moments.

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #1,172 of 23,366

Quote:

It was a brainstorm, I put the carriage before the horse a bit on this one.  But that's okay, we like to be quick - agility is a competitive advantage for small companies.

We have thought it out more and will be posting the OFFICIAL program tomorrow on our Facebook.  

yes, get your Warhol-hat on.... I think the artistic submissions so far have been brilliant, it is exciting to see the creativity.  I guess the recycle bin is optional.  If some photographer does something crazy like David LaChapelle, I'll buy some full page ads for it!   

http://www.davidlachapelle.com/

Oh snap....we bout to get a Lot more competition for that free pair.
When does contest close? Have an awesome submission up and coming...buuuut gotta get to bed for the night so probably will finish tomorrow.

Apr 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #1,173 of 23,366

Quote:
we are finalizing the recycle program, stay tuned.  there are some epic photos posted already.  

I wanted to have a panel of judges, and somebody win a free M-100.  

Also, regarding M-100 - Erick and I went to Hot N Juicy Crawfish the day after his gig to discuss what he's found by using them nightly and agressively.  We have 3 minor changes that will make it to MP.  This is how we do it!  I am very happy about how well its clamping well yet comfortable during extreme movements, even with the coiled cable.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.
Though I must apologize to have somewhat brought the idea off the original intent.

I think Val may have initiated it with his post of the headphone web. I was wondering myself if it really should depict a recycle bin or something, but I guess the whole idea is reduce, reuse, recycle, so if you can reuse a broken pair of headphones as a piece of art, then I guess that is recycling.

Apr 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #1,174 of 23,366
It was a brainstorm, I put the carriage before the horse a bit on this one.  But that's okay, we like to be quick - agility is a competitive advantage for small companies.

We have thought it out more and will be posting the OFFICIAL program tomorrow on our Facebook.  

yes, get your Warhol-hat on.... I think the artistic submissions so far have been brilliant, it is exciting to see the creativity.  I guess the recycle bin is optional.  If some photographer does something crazy like David LaChapelle, I'll buy some full page ads for it!   

http://www.davidlachapelle.com/

Oh jeeze, this is about to get intense! I was hoping this would be exclusive to the Head-Fi faithful haha. This should be interesting to say the least! I'm curious to see what happens and I'm certainly going to have my fingers crossed! Out of curiosity, will there be runners up prizes as well?

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #1,175 of 23,366
Apr 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #1,176 of 23,366
When will the competition end? I wont really have time to enter until the 4th May as I got an ass load of university work living in the library at this moment in time. Got a broken pair of headphones i have a great idea for! Doh!

Apr 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #1,178 of 23,366

Quote:
When will the competition end? I wont really have time to enter until the 4th May as I got an ass load of university work living in the library at this moment in time. Got a broken pair of headphones i have a great idea for! Doh!

It will go through July 31st, so we have plenty of time!  more details to come, but in other NEWS.  WE GOT FADERS VIP and WHITE M-80s in the office, the team is hard at work to get them launched.  VENI now, VICI in 3 months!

Apr 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #1,179 of 23,366

Quote:

It will go through July 31st, so we have plenty of time!  more details to come, but in other NEWS.  WE GOT FADERS VIP and WHITE M-80s in the office, the team is hard at work to get them launched.  VENI now, VICI in 3 months!

Oh wow, and here I thought I would be one of the last entrees. Maybe I'll buy a few V150s or something and come up with something to do with them.

Apr 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #1,180 of 23,366

Quote:

Oh wow suddenly I do not feel nearly as rushed to finish mine up..lol  Hopefully someone from head fi wins!! Would be cool if the first shipped set of headphones was the contest winner or something so if the winner was from head fi they could do like the first review ever for us on here.

Apr 20, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #1,183 of 23,366

Quote:

oh wow...I thought I was sneaking my entry in at the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back