V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Feb 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #12,586 of 23,366
Miceblue...the white pig nose/eyes/mouth thing you use to cover up your face is one of the most awkward things I have seen on the internet.

No one cares what you look like or who you are. Relax man!

All the best.

Feb 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #12,587 of 23,366
Quote:
Miceblue...the white pig nose/eyes/mouth thing you use to cover up your face is one of the most awkward things I have seen on the internet.

No one cares what you look like or who you are. Relax man!

All the best.

Quote:
Quote:
Stop censoring your face! WE'VE SEEN IT ALREADY PIGMAN! Next thing you know, you'll talk in a deep voice to hide your identity.

The point of it is so that my face doesn't show up in Google Images, or things of the sort.

I'm not the only person to sensor my face on Head-Fi any how, so it's a personal choice.

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #12,590 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:

It's still super awkward, you could use just a black box to cover your face...I mean...

darthsmile.gif
 Hahahaha. Yeah I agree, and seeing those Google Search screeenshots of all these headphones then a pig face is super creepy. If I didn't know the relevance of the photos and why miceblue does it, I'd think it's weird.

But at the same time, I have a weird sense of humour so I see it as being pretty hilarious. 

Feb 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #12,591 of 23,366
Quote:

darthsmile.gif
 Hahahaha. Yeah I agree, and seeing those Google Search screeenshots of all these headphones then a pig face is super creepy. If I didn't know the relevance of the photos and why miceblue does it, I'd think it's weird.

But at the same time, I have a weird sense of humour so I see it as being pretty hilarious. 

I think instead of seeing who he actually is, it'd just be miceblue. Every time we see those pictures pop up on image search, it's "hey! it's miceblue!" He'd still be famous on the internet, just not in the irl kind of way haha.

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #12,592 of 23,366
Props to miceblue for being one of the top contributors on this and several threads and at least making the effort to show how headphones look on the head. Also, respect for his desire for some privacy, even if the graphics are disturbing
wink_face.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #12,593 of 23,366
Yes your right about that, he does contribute a lot.

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #12,594 of 23,366
Yea his work on this has been really helpful. But anyway I just ordered my m100', Can't wait. I picked the matte black with the gold shields and with my custom logo. I should create a post where people could show off their m100's. Can't wait to listen to them :D

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #12,595 of 23,366
Quote:
Yea his work on this has been really helpful. But anyway I just ordered my m100', Can't wait. I picked the matte black with the gold shields and with my custom logo. I should create a post where people could show off their m100's. Can't wait to listen to them :D

The Matte Black and Gold looks ballin. I wanna set of Gold shields with graphics of ears on them for hilarity sake.

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #12,596 of 23,366
I have a pair of gold shields coming, and I will post it after I put them on my shadow. I do agree that miceblue's face can be done better, as I do think it is freaking weird.

Feb 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #12,597 of 23,366
lol if you wanna see the face behind the mask, just youtube his headphone reviews. it's not like he is hiding his real face, he just doesn't want to appear in google images.

Next time just cover your face w/ a cute kitty & people won't say anything hahaha.

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #12,598 of 23,366
Quote:
lol if you wanna see the face behind the mask, just youtube his headphone reviews. it's not like he is hiding his real face, he just doesn't want to appear in google images.

Next time just cover your face w/ a cute kitty & people won't say anything hahaha.

I vote a V for Vendetta mask instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back