V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #6,497 of 23,366
This thread is just AWESOME and I am not even getting a pair.  What owner goes this far to make sure the quality of their products are this good before sale?  And how Val keeps checking with what the buyers thoughts are, is just amazing.

I am sold on V-Moda.  They are becoming one of my favorite brands of all time.  I can't wait to get a pair for myself one day.  And I hope that day is soon. 
cool.gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM Post #6,501 of 23,366
While I agree with everyone who prefers to wait from a logical standpoint, the wait has been agonizing, especially now knowing they are done, boxed and ready to ship.  I would take mine now and ask that the certificate be sent separately via regular mail at a later date.  Again, I acknowledge this makes no sense and I am clearly in the minority, so hopefully we will have the M-100 before the end of the month and I don't lose all sense of reason by purchasing a Momentum to hold me over.

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM Post #6,502 of 23,366
Quote:
While I agree with everyone who prefers to wait from a logical standpoint, the wait has been agonizing, especially now knowing they are done, boxed and ready to ship.  I would take mine now and ask that the certificate be sent separately via regular mail at a later date.  Again, I acknowledge this makes no sense and I am clearly in the minority, so hopefully we will have the M-100 before the end of the month and I don't lose all sense of reason by purchasing a Momentum to hold me over.

Well, you can always return it right? You can write a review while you're at it 
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #6,503 of 23,366
That certificate is meaningless if Val hasn't checked it personally, isn't it? I figured it'd be a certificate that says that he personally tested it and signed off that he would listen to these finely crafted years of work. Else he could just pack a signature and call it a day.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #6,506 of 23,366
Hi guys!

I just bought an M80 recently from Amazon direct LLC not a third party. I tried to register it and it has been registered. Crapped I think I got an opened box. The red ribon is also cut before I opened the box. Great sound signature coming from the M80. The Beats Mixr by David Guetta for $250 did not even come close to the sound signature of the M80 serrenading my ears...:D

Currently, I am waiting for a replacement of my opened box that is supposed to be sealed and new from them and supposed to be shipped 2 days, but it is the 20th now and tracking said it was shipped on the 16th.

I am getting pissed off now and maybe I will just return both!

I am thinking of getting the M100 , but how and where do I order it? No link to Vmoda.....nadda!

:mad:

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #6,507 of 23,366
Quote:
I am thinking of getting the M100 , but how and where do I order it? No link to Vmoda.....nadda!

Does not look like the M-100 will be able to order until 2013.  All the pre-orders are sold out.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #6,509 of 23,366
I hope I actually receive mine at least early in october!  I doubt they'll arrive before my birthday on the 27th though. :p (especially given I chose the cheaper shipping to Canada)

But Val, do what you think is right!  If you want to check them all, then by all means, do so!

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #6,510 of 23,366
Quote:
I hope I actually receive mine at least early in october!  I doubt they'll arrive before my birthday on the 27th though. :p (especially given I chose the cheaper shipping to Canada)

But Val, do what you think is right!  If you want to check them all, then by all means, do so!

If you had chosen the faster shipping, it probably would have made it to you - assuming they all ship tomorrow. If they do ship tomorrow, those who chose the quicker shipping option to Canada can expect them on the 26th. Otherwise, it would be on the 28th or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back