V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #6,439 of 23,366
Quote:
Oh man, I still can't decide...

White and red or black and red.

Personally I want the white ones, but then I can not wear them after Labor Day....

I really want a pair of these, but WAY out of my price range for now.  So going to try and get a pair of the M-80s soon instead.

Sep 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #6,442 of 23,366
Aren't they carrying the Amperior from Sennheiser now?

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #6,444 of 23,366
Yes they are. Although the Apple store closest to me does not have them on display (yet).

Give it some time. My local Apple Store didn't have the Amperiors until recently after they renovated/relocated the store in the mall.

The only place that sells the Crossfade in my area is the Microsoft Store, and even then it's 1 or 2 displays versus the 4 or 5 Beats by Dre/Sync by 50 Cent/Sol Republic headphones. :frowning2:

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM Post #6,445 of 23,366
Quote:
Give it some time. My local Apple Store didn't have the Amperiors until recently after they renovated/relocated the store in the mall.
The only place that sells the Crossfade in my area is the Microsoft Store, and even then it's 1 or 2 displays versus the 4 or 5 Beats by Dre/Sync by 50 Cent/Sol Republic headphones.
frown.gif

APPARENTLY, those Sol Republic phones aren't all that bad. Better than Beats by a long shot, and a much better value, too. I haven't tried them myself, though.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #6,446 of 23,366
Quote:

APPARENTLY, those Sol Republic phones aren't all that bad. Better than Beats by a long shot, and a much better value, too. I haven't tried them myself, though.

haha they sound WAYY better than beats and are priced lower than the Solo HDs. A lot more "sane" in terms of frequency response...beats Solo bass is sorta to the point of stupidity in my opinion...tho i am more acception of studios and pros...sorta. Sols arent anything spectacular either tho =\ ...just nonetheless a good step up from solos

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #6,447 of 23,366
Saw someone with LP2s with silver shields - I'm now set on the Matte Black M-100 as I know they will look gorgeous, especially with some nice silver shields to go with them.

On another note, my M-80s have been getting a lot of head time and it leaves me wondering how much of a scale the M-100 will be. With slightly bigger bass and more extended highs, it should sound pretty amazing methinks.

Sep 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #6,448 of 23,366
Quote:

I have the Tracks Ultra & the Tracks HD coming tomorrow for review.  Stay tuned.

Sep 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #6,449 of 23,366
Quote:
Saw someone with LP2s with silver shields - I'm now set on the Matte Black M-100 as I know they will look gorgeous, especially with some nice silver shields to go with them.
On another note, my M-80s have been getting a lot of head time and it leaves me wondering how much of a scale the M-100 will be. With slightly bigger bass and more extended highs, it should sound pretty amazing methinks.

This reminds me, I was waiting in line at the local CVS the other day and saw a guy come in with black LP2's with black croc skin shields. Put a huge smile on my face, seeing as how I live in a college town where it's usually nothing but Beats, Apple Buds, a handful of Skullcandies, and those horrid EarPollutions. I have, however, seen a small increase of M50's and XB500/700's in the past four years I've been here. Seems like at least SOME people are doing a little research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back