V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #6,176 of 23,366
Quote:
Surprise! They're actually on your desk right next to you. That's how fast everything's gone in terms of post-first production

I feel bad/stupid that I looked. 
beyersmile.png

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #6,177 of 23,366
You guys shouldn't care for wp8 devices. All of them will use the infamous (for audiophiles) s4 chip which is atrocious compared to the iphone and galaxy s3 w/wolfson.

How do you know this?

Does the M100 case look like this still? Everyone always is really interested in my case for the crossfade LP, before they even saw my headphones. The bumpy texture and imprint and skeleton look. And then once they opened up the case to see the headphones, it's the final WOW this is really nice looking (I have the chrome headphones).

And now it looks like Val removed all of that uniqueness of the case and made it look like a boring dr dre beats case. Which is basically a plain black box.

M100 case with vamp

Also, it looks like there won't be a spot for the headphone cable to store in the case :frowning2:

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #6,178 of 23,366
How do you know this?
Does the M100 case look like this still? Everyone always is really interested in my case for the crossfade LP, before they even saw my headphones. The bumpy texture and imprint and skeleton look. And then once they opened up the case to see the headphones, it's the final WOW this is really nice looking (I have the chrome headphones).
And now it looks like Val removed all of that uniqueness of the case and made it look like a boring dr dre beats case. Which is basically a plain black box.
M100 case with vamp
Also, it looks like there won't be a spot for the headphone cable to store in the case :frowning2:

Pretty sure there will be a place to store the cable(s), most likely a system similar to that of the Crossfade LPs, with the velcro cloth "card" that has straps to tuck the cables into.

Sep 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #6,180 of 23,366
Quote:
Is Val still going to do a group shot of all the custom shields from the pre-orders? That would be awesome.

I hope so, I would like to get an idea how my shields turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back