V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #5,884 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey guys have you checked out the back-to-school promo? 
http://v-moda.com/promos/ Do you think this can be applied to our vtf-100 preorders? 

You guys are so selfish...getting nearly 15% off with the current VTF pre-orders and you're still expecting V-MODA to give you an additional discount on a product that's not even released yet? -.-

On another note, my pre-order invoice doesn't have the VIP Faders included in the items list, but pre-ordering the VTF-100 now indicates that it will be included for free.

Sep 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #5,885 of 23,366
You guys are so selfish...getting nearly 15% off with the current VTF pre-orders and you're still expecting V-MODA to give you an additional discount on a product that's not even released yet? -.-

To be honest, I am actually starting to feel pretty bad with all of the super special awesome treatment we've been getting.

However, if they're going to offer the discount, I'm going to take advantage of it.

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #5,887 of 23,366
I tried applying the code and it said the code couldn't be applied to that product. So it looks like pre-orders are out for the discount code.

Same here, the code didn't work for me.

Quote:
Hey guys have you checked out the back-to-school promo? 
http://v-moda.com/promos/ Do you think this can be applied to our vtf-100 preorders? 

On another note, my pre-order invoice doesn't have the VIP Faders included in the items list, but pre-ordering the VTF-100 now indicates that it will be included for free.

While I am extremely grateful for this amazing package being offered, I don't think Val minds if we end up saving 30 bucks or so. Not trying to say Val's made of money, but I think $30 would make a lot bigger difference to someone who had to scrape together the money to get in on a pair of these than to the CEO of a multi-million dollar company.

Besides, Val's about to make a pretty penny a soon as the M-100 gets officially released! :rolleyes:

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #5,888 of 23,366
Quote:
BRS vi Ignition commands you! Recognize that symbol!

YES, YOUR MAJESTY. lol man, I'm so excited to see that shield group picture now.

Sep 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #5,891 of 23,366
Quote:
Val just tweeted that the first units were in packaging now! "went well ill have updates soon. Packaging now!"- @valkolton

Just saw that tweet too. Is it time to get excited? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back