V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #5,176 of 23,366
Quote:
No apologies needed you're excited like the rest of us so it's understandable. By the way did you decide to go the funky route and go for white?

Nah - I double clicked too slowly or something, and it posted the same thing twice, that's why I apologized.

Anyway, yeah, I went for white with white pads and matte black shields + signature. 

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #5,178 of 23,366
Quote:

Oh that's just so ultra geek I can't help but love it to death. Something like that would be the ultimate headphone stand for a man cave.

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #5,183 of 23,366
Thanks for that video. I think it's amazing. I've never heard the G.O.T. op., though. (neither am interested atm.)

Edit: I could've sworn I was multi-quoting. Anyways, it's for BRSxIgnition.

Aug 21, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #5,185 of 23,366
Seriously now...I am disappoint.

This is my "weapon" of choice.

I can't wait for her album to be released in September.

I remember when I randomly got an email asking me to check out her violin dubstep video. The combination is fascinating, and I have much love for bringing a violin back to centerpiece. Also, I want to live in Colorado now, lol!

Aug 21, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #5,187 of 23,366
I would run M100 as a test especially on this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjxwD0ejH8

Very few headphones handles Taylor's Swift's voice perfectly due to the nasal tone, often gets quite resonating around that area on many headphones I've tested and it's also a decent test for soundstage and separation/transparency. Since I can't stand vocal resonance very well it would be among the first things to test and I find this song particularly good for that. :p AKG K550 would fail horribly and it's resonance-city listening to this with for example ATH-CKS77 IEMs, totally horrible experience. Q40 handles it beautifully with no excessive resonance. ^_^

Aug 21, 2012 at 5:57 AM Post #5,189 of 23,366
Quote:
I can't wait for her album to be released in September.

This September has one of the busiest (quality) release schedule I've seen in years.  I fully intend to aimlessly/blissfull meander through the month and punctuate it with Efterklang's Piramida before reacquainting with the traditional fourth-quarter "top 100 of XXXX" construction process. (I do enjoy it, mind you)

Quote:
...AKG K550 would fail horribly and it's resonance-city listening to this with for example...

Please don't take this as hostile confrontation, but did you actually test this theory and how long have you owned the K550 for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back