V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #5,161 of 23,366
Quote:
LP2
wink.gif

Could be, but definitely not M-100 in the grape/wine photo.  On a related note, did Val mention cork shields?

Aug 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #5,162 of 23,366
Quote:
Could be, but definitely not M-100 in the grape/wine photo.  On a related note, did Val mention cork shields?

I thought cork was a reference to having the M-100's hinge act as a wine bottle opener since largemouth bass mentioned it way back when....not going to search for that.

EDIT: search was easy enough and I guess it was a beer bottle, not a cork opener

Quote:
We'll test the hinge on beer.  It opens/closes 5000 times and retains 80% friction as its main test (very high for a hinge). The hinge IS replaceable, but by our team  (or stores in future).  its ULTRA durable and was tough to make, I think you'll LOVE LOVE the result... its like a German car door feeling.

-v

Aug 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #5,164 of 23,366
Quote:
I thought cork was a reference to having the M-100's hinge act as a wine bottle opener since largemouth bass mentioned it way back when....not going to search for that.

EDIT: search was easy enough and I guess it was a beer bottle, not a cork opener

Okay, perhaps I was being too literal.  I'm thinking other materials for shields like cork, wood, etc.

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #5,166 of 23,366
Quote:
I was just wondering when will the facebook recycle photo contest winners be contacted?  There were some great entries 
bigsmile_face.gif

You are about 2 months behind, the winner was announced.  There was a 10% off code given to entrants and the code does work on VTF-100 orders.  If you don't have the code, I would suggest contacting V-Moda customer service and giving them your Facebook name from the entry.

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #5,170 of 23,366
For the last time - yes. The VTF is the pre-release of the M-100's that Val has been talking about. It is not a pre-production run anymore though, it is a pre-release of the first run of MPU's - with the full release 2 weeks or so afterwards.

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #5,172 of 23,366
Quote:
For the last time - yes. The VTF is the pre-release of the M-100's that Val has been talking about. It is not a pre-production run anymore though, it is a pre-release of the first run of MPU's - with the full release 2 weeks or so afterwards.

Do we really know it is still a pre-release based on the delayed mystery part? 

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #5,174 of 23,366
Quote:
Accidentally posted twice, apologies.

No apologies needed you're excited like the rest of us so it's understandable. By the way did you decide to go the funky route and go for white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back