V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #4,757 of 23,366
Quote:

Edit: I wrote this long thing about why it should be in full sized but you already moved it, ha. Thanks for doing so. Maybe we can lock it temporarily so it doesn't start to get filled up until people actually have these in their hands?

Anyways, I'll be waiting and excited for pics and reviews, as I'll decide on color after I see some pics from all you!

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #4,758 of 23,366
Quote:

Edit: I wrote this long thing about why it should be in full sized but you already moved it, ha. Thanks for doing so. Maybe we can lock it temporarily so it doesn't start to get filled up until people actually have these in their hands?

Anyways, I'll be waiting and excited for pics and reviews, as I'll decide on color after I see some pics from all you!

Edit: I also got too defensive and wrote a long thing that turned out to  be un-needed. Thanks to UCLA for understanding, and my brain for realizing I sounded like a dick - haha 
biggrin.gif

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #4,759 of 23,366
Quote:
^All of this could have been stated in a PM without starting something on the thread.^

Message me if you have a problem with it, I'm not going to give in and start another public fiasco.

Also, they look exactly like the LP2 color schemes as far as we know - so those would be a good point to check if you're wondering about how they're going to look.

Chillax dude, no need to police the thread as if everything's an attack against you. Things can go a little off topic here and there. Just can't stay that way forever.

Anyway I wonder how many PPU's they have in stock and how many people have ordered so far, cuz it seems like everyone who's seen this thread and their mother have ordered the PPU's. I'd imagine that at least one color has run out by now, but who knows.

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #4,760 of 23,366
Quote:
Anyway I wonder how many PPU's they have in stock and how many people have ordered so far, cuz it seems like everyone who's seen this thread and their mother have ordered the PPU's. I'd imagine that at least one color has run out by now, but who knows.

I don't think they're selling THAT fast - it'd be great for Val if they did though.

I think the word is still getting ut and such, but either way, it's nice to finally have them available.

Also - sorry if I sounded too defensive there. I've been trying to improve since the whole 'teal' fiasco - so I didn't want to start another argument based on something I said...

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #4,761 of 23,366
I've kinda decided that if these aren't shipped by the start of Sept then I'm prob gonna cancel, I mean I love the look of the headphones and I'm sure they'll sound amazing but I can't help being a seriously impatient person :l

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #4,763 of 23,366
Quote:
I've kinda decided that if these aren't shipped by the start of Sept then I'm prob gonna cancel, I mean I love the look of the headphones and I'm sure they'll sound amazing but I can't help being a seriously impatient person :l

My gut tells me we will have these in our hands before the end of the month.  IMO, Val wouldn't put the wheels in motion for preorders if they weren't ready.

I'm not quite sure what you gain by cancelling since then you definitely won't have them. 

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #4,764 of 23,366
I ordered the White/Silver with grey pads, brushed black metal shields and custom design. That was about 4 hrs ago though. Before it said Pre-order and ships in 45-60 days.

I'm expecting a long delivery though. I ordered some cables from V-Moda 2 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. Just something I expect with where I live.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #4,765 of 23,366
Hm, I think I'm going to re-order in Shadow, think I'll be put to the bottom of the queue?

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #4,766 of 23,366
Quote:
I ordered the White/Silver with grey pads, brushed black metal shields and custom design. That was about 4 hrs ago though. Before it said Pre-order and ships in 45-60 days.

I'm expecting a long delivery though. I ordered some cables from V-Moda 2 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. Just something I expect with where I live.

I ordered the white with grey as well.  The brushed black shields looks fantastic, but I ordered the blue which I believe is a new color and an excellent shade.  No design for me since I am over 40 and would look silly with a two-headed snake or something like that on my shield.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #4,767 of 23,366
I got:

White Silver
White Pads
Black Brushed Shields
Custom Engraving

Shizzle gonna be sick

- - -

Also, on a more on-topic note, we're going to get official, ACTUALLY USEFUL pictures sooner than later, I think. That's been a problem that's been plaguing this thread since the very beginning, and I'll be glad to see it be solved.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #4,768 of 23,366
After seeing this - I am thinking of maybe changing my "Matte Black" order to a "White Silver" pair, with matte black custom shields, and black pads, but I'm not sure if the white has the red V-MODA logo on the top, or if it's simply embossed like the matte version.

Anyone think that would be better? Thoughts? 

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #4,769 of 23,366
Quote:
After seeing this - I am thinking of maybe changing my "Matte Black" order to a "White Silver" pair, with matte black custom shields, and black pads, but I'm not sure if the white has the red V-MODA logo on the top, or if it's simply embossed like the matte version.

Anyone think that would be better? Thoughts? 

That's a Crossfade LP and might not really be indicative of what the M-100 will look like when it gets sent out, which kind of illustrates the post I made a minute ago.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #4,770 of 23,366
Quote:

That's a Crossfade LP and might not really be indicative of what the M-100 will look like when it gets sent out, which kind of illustrates the post I made a minute ago.

It's the same shape, and the shields are cross-compatible, so it's a perfect analogue minus the hinges. What do you think about the color scheme?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back