V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #4,743 of 23,366
Quote:

I'll be skipping out on the PPUs, so i can't wait to hear impressions.

Glad I'm not the only one then haha. Personally I'd also wish rest of the details would be added to the V-Moda page soon, really dying to see the frequency response graph for starters.

Aug 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #4,744 of 23,366
Quote:
thanks fingers crossed that we get them by the end of August !!!

...putting a timeline on this just gave me a thought.

<this is a possible approach to a personal situation, so feel free to skip this post>

The lady-friend ADORES True Blood.  I just semi-inadvertantly ordered a Shadow M-100.  Perhaps I'll pick up the V-80 with some custom shields for her birthday next month...?  The "his and hers" idea is cheesy, (I'm looking at you, Ultrasone) but she loves that gouda!

EDIT:

Quote:

Personally I'd also wish rest of the details would be added to the V-Moda page soon, really dying to see the frequency response graph for starters.

That would be great, but I'm guessing Tyll will be the first to break that soil.

Aug 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #4,746 of 23,366

I log on, post this:

I didn't jump on the LP deal on Amazon and now I feel bad because school is starting and I only have an HD598, which is NOT portable in any way, shape or form.

...log off, and literally one minute before I posted (before page refresh), this hit and I completely missed it:

Hey guys they are up for grabs!

Good job, Tus-Chan.

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #4,753 of 23,366
Quote:
This got off topic FAST.

Anyway - for the appreciation thread, who believes it should be in the full-size section, and who thinks it should be in the portable section? Right now, I just have it in the portable section.

Either is appropriate, but full-size = greater visibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back