V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #4,036 of 23,366
I think everyone's pretty anxious regarding these things. I keep telling my friends 'Aw man, there's these sweet new headphones coming out any day now!' and then every single day they ask 'So did you order them?' and I have to say 'Erm...well. No. They're still not out yet. Any day now, though!'

Aug 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #4,037 of 23,366
I think everyone's pretty anxious regarding these things. I keep telling my friends 'Aw man, there's these sweet new headphones coming out any day now!' and then every single day they ask 'So did you order them?' and I have to say 'Erm...well. No. They're still not out yet. Any day now, though!'

Just tell them they got delayed like Duke Nukem :p

Aug 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #4,043 of 23,366

Haha I know what you mean, I've been having that happen for like a month now.

Aug 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #4,044 of 23,366
Quote:
Decided not to go into work today to make sure I don't miss out and to finish trying to make a custom shield

But today's the 7th D:

bleh I'll be out all day tomorrow. hopefully it comes during my working hours so i can get online secretly >.>

Aug 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #4,048 of 23,366
Quote:
But today's the 7th D:

bleh I'll be out all day tomorrow. hopefully it comes during my working hours so i can get online secretly >.>

This is not a complaint; it is an observation- we can't go by any dates provided for release based on history.  I have simply stopped worrying and am going on the assumption these won't be out for months so that I can be pleasantly surprised if it is sooner.  I bought ATH-PRO700MK2s last week and after EQing up the high end with the new free Denon app, I am very happy with them, especially the bass.  They will hold me over just fine.  However, yes, I still want the PPU whenever it is released, particularly with very mixed reviews of the new Denon line.

Aug 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #4,049 of 23,366
Quote:
This is not a complaint; it is an observation- we can't go by any dates provided for release based on history.  I have simply stopped worrying and am going on the assumption these won't be out for months so that I can be pleasantly surprised if it is sooner.  I bought ATH-PRO700MK2s last week and after EQing up the high end with the new free Denon app, I am very happy with them, especially the bass.  They will hold me over just fine.  However, yes, I still want the PPU whenever it is released, particularly with very mixed reviews of the new Denon line.

Fair enough. I didn't have much expectations anyway xD

btw, is the app like EQu but less so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back