V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #3,992 of 23,366
oh yea i'm watching that right now. I was going to post about that but it seems you beat me to it lol.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #3,996 of 23,366
Quote:
@BRS 
thought you would like to know that sony came out with a new miku themed walkman lol. would go great with the m100s, if they ever get the teal shields lol

You and the others should really stop derailing the thread.

Either way - that's a low end model with too little space for my music, that costs too much. I've read about it already. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #4,000 of 23,366
Quote:
Aw crap, I was hoping they would released the 64 gig in Canada. I love Sony but sometimes they really need to get a clue.

Sometimes would be an understatement IME.

Aug 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #4,002 of 23,366
It's my birthday today and I was hoping these would be out so I could choose this as my bday gift from my parents. Putting a lot of faith into these headphones and hope they come out soon with high quality reviews. And I hope they aren't meant for AMPS either like earlier discussed lol.

Aug 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #4,003 of 23,366
Quote:
It's my birthday today and I was hoping these would be out so I could choose this as my bday gift from my parents. Putting a lot of faith into these headphones and hope they come out soon with high quality reviews. And I hope they aren't meant for AMPS either like earlier discussed lol.

I think they will follow the Denon D2000, works well without an amp, works great with a clean source and amp (in the Denons case, high current, and low output impedance.)

Aug 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #4,004 of 23,366
Ok team, I'm back for some updates!  

Asia Press Tour/Hi-End Show
It's been so busy that my head is spinning as I've been DJing every day, working on the launch materials (package/photos/copy for PR), new VAMPs in Japan as well as doing press interviews and meeting with my customers for the M-100 launch. 

It has been tough on me!  But, I am taking today to clear my head before heading to the factory again Wednesday-Friday for final production. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures that I can start posting Tues-Wednesday.

GREAT NEWS
Overall the great thing about the M-100 production run so far is the drivers and sound is very consistent and the hinge mechanism feels like a "vault"!!!  Sound is always my #1 concern, as sound is everything then durability, quality, color matching, etc is everything +1.

The hinge mechanism feels amazing and smooth, this is probably up there with sound as my top concern. 

IQC (Incoming Quality Control) Photos
Like the finest food and wines, its all about the quality of the ingredients not necessarily the recipe.  M-100's ingredients have all been A+ thus far. This is a very important step, as most parts are made in misc factories and even in various countries to get the VERY best parts in the world.   

V-MODA Engineering Team Custom "QLICKFOLD" Hinge:

Matte Silver Finish on Stainless Steel - Looks and Feels like a million bucks, this finish took a long time to perfect!  Look ma, no spots.

Aug 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #4,005 of 23,366
Thanks for the update! It's be great if you could inform us of each part as we get closer to release, that would really help curb the wait for these gems!

Loving the fact the silver is matte - does that mean the shields will be too? Keep going at your own pace val, just don't forget, we're just as excited as you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back