V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 24, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #2,237 of 23,366
Quote:

Also, the estimated date is shortly after June 4th, but the PPUs will be released earlier, seeing as they're just that.. Pre-Production Units.

Quote:
Yeah - but the date was previously July 4th, and since he is finishing things up now - I don't expect them to be released much later than that. I think we can expect the PPUs around July 4th, and the full release a week or two after that.

Quite the ambitious chap aren't we? :)  I enjoy your enthusiasm and we are all very anxious. But you seem to be handing out an awful lot of information for admittedly having only stumbled upon the V-Moda brand last week.   I hope you are right about the M-100 ETA but seems unrealistic considering the delays.  You do know June comes before July right?

Jun 24, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #2,238 of 23,366
Quote:

Quite the ambitious chap aren't we? :)  I enjoy your enthusiasm and we are all very anxious. But you seem to be handing out an awful lot of information for admittedly having only stumbled upon the V-Moda brand last week.   I hope you are right about the M-100 ETA but seems unrealistic considering the delays.  You do know June comes before July right?

I know the order of the months - but you do realize we're well over 2/3rds into June - July is right around the corner.

Jun 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #2,239 of 23,366
Where did you get the June 4th date?  I may have missed that announcement.  As far as pics, I have a few I found off the Hong Kong Facebook page.  Similar to the ones a few weeks back but different angles.  Hang on, Ill put 'em up.

Jun 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #2,241 of 23,366
Quote:
Where did you get the June 4th date?  I may have missed that announcement.  As far as pics, I have a few I found off the Hong Kong Facebook page.  Similar to the ones a few weeks back but different angles.  Hang on, Ill put 'em up.

He spoke of having July 4th as the release date - but later sid that the case and things were holding it back. Then again, recently, he's said that they've gotten past those issues, and they're almost ready to release the PPUs.

Jun 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #2,244 of 23,366
I dont think Val was into my "Valkyries" suggestion for the test dummies, as he was in earlier and hadn't commented on it.  I'm not up to date on my politics.  Do Vikings and Italians get along?  I know I want one though and will call it my little valker.

Jun 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #2,245 of 23,366
Quote:
I dont think Val was into my "Valkyries" suggestion for the test dummies, as he was in earlier and hadn't commented on it.  I'm not up to date on my politics.  Do Vikings and Italians get along?  I know I want one though and will call it my little valker.

Ummm no vikings used to raid the rest of Europe remember.

Jun 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #2,246 of 23,366
we just thought of the most  new color scheme.... stay tuned, I am trying to comp it up! 

Jun 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #2,247 of 23,366
Quote:
He spoke of having July 4th as the release date - but later sid that the case and things were holding it back. Then again, recently, he's said that they've gotten past those issues, and they're almost ready to release the PPUs.

Like I said, for one thing, Val has said very little other than that he is delaying the release to further fine-tune his product.  To expect a release, of even PPUs, at the original release date is being very optimistic.  Very rarely do you see things go ahead of schedule, and releasing PPU's at the original launch date would be ahead of schedule considering he said there were delays. 

Quote:
We still need pictures - we're less than half a month until the launch window.

I think you've made you're point plenty of times already.  If Val wants to put up more pictures, that's his choice.  For now, you can look at the LP2 if you're that desperate for pictures.  We all know what the M-100 will look like.

I know you're very enthusiastic about the M-100's and you have every right to be, as it is a very hyped-up product.  But for now, lets take it down a notch, and let Val do his thing.

Jun 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #2,248 of 23,366
Quote:
we just thought of the most  new color scheme.... stay tuned, I am trying to comp it up! 

Sounds great - let us know!

Quote:
Like I said, for one thing, Val has said very little other than that he is delaying the release to further fine-tune his product.  To expect a release, of even PPUs, at the original release date is being very optimistic.  Very rarely do you see things go ahead of schedule, and releasing PPU's at the original launch date would be ahead of schedule considering he said there were delays. 

I think you've made you're point plenty of times already.  If Val wants to put up more pictures, that's his choice.  For now, you can look at the LP2 if you're that desperate for pictures.  We all know what the M-100 will look like.

I know you're very enthusiastic about the M-100's and you have every right to be, as it is a very hyped-up product.  But for now, lets take it down a notch, and let Val do his thing.

It's not that I'm hyped - I'm also cautiously optimistic. But think of this:
  1. The issues that delayed it are fixed, only a week or so after they were announced. 
  2. We still have 10 days until the original planned release date - expecting the PPUs to be ready within 5 days after that isn't too much of a stretch, considering they're Pre-production, and not a full run. They're going to be used to find out about any remaining issues for the main run. 
  3. Which brings me to the main run - I never mentioned when it would be released, but it shouldn't be more than a month or so after the PPUs have found their ways into our hands.

But I will be the first to admit, I have no idea how these things are planned and how long they really take - I'm just thinking logically from an outside perspective - Not hyping them, just estimates.

Jun 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #2,249 of 23,366
Quote:
I especially like the last one.

She is gorgeous. She also has a small head, or those M-100s are massive. Look at her hand! She can barely cup the thing.

Jun 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #2,250 of 23,366
Quote:
She is gorgeous. She also has a small head, or those M-100s are massive. Look at her hand! She can barely cup the thing.

She is cute, especially with the headphones - something about the size ratio there makes it look right.

The cups seem shorter than the M50 cups, but just as wide. They also look deeper, a fact I do like about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back