V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 11, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #1,713 of 23,366
I'm guessing he's overloaded taking care of the details. He's got the VAMP coming out in a couple of days and the M100 in under a month. That's a lot of responsibility to oversee.

Jun 11, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #1,714 of 23,366
Quote:
I'm guessing he's overloaded taking care of the details. He's got the VAMP coming out in a couple of days and the M100 in under a month. That's a lot of responsibility to oversee.

+1  Closer something is to release, the more there is to do.  Things need to be said, things need to be done.  Things need to be finalized before anything is released for sure. 

Jun 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #1,715 of 23,366
Quote:
Speaking of Val, where is the guy these days?  There has to be SOMETHING new to tell us, with the M100 due to be released in less than a month.

Have a look at Val's comment three days ago, in the VAMP-thread:
Quote:
Team:

Sorry for the delays, I've been travelling meeting with all our European and Latin America partners to coordinate the launch of all our new gear.  Amazon has some info up right now, so enjoy it and stay tuned.  We launch EVERYTHING this TUESDAY.  Videos, images and advertising campaign!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008801ZFS

I reckon this also concerns the M-100, since he's talking about all our new gear.

Jun 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #1,716 of 23,366
Quote:
I reckon this also concerns the M-100, since he's talking about all our new gear.

I hope so, the first thing I'll do is to compare frequency response graph versus M80 & LP2. :D That tells about 8/10 if I'll jump on this or not knowing my personal ideal FR graph and I have a feeling M100 will be pretty close to that.

Jun 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #1,719 of 23,366
Quote:
WakiDaBeast,
What color scheme(s) would you like to see? I agree that we're not all flashing the hip-hop or electronica style, but even so I find myself a fan of darker blue or red schemes, especially like that wine red mentioned earlier. Maybe even just color that shows only when the light hits it just right... I may be asking car paint guys how they do it once I get to customizing
smily_headphones1.gif

Not sure, but I  guess i would like it to be less burlesque and more like a natural metal texture. I was thinking like something in the fields of an edition 8, or more realistically the ES10 

Jun 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #1,720 of 23,366
As long as the M-100 isn't obnoxiously chrome and/or shiny (finger magnet to the extreeeem), whatever it looks like will be fine. Val seems to have pretty good taste.

Jun 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #1,721 of 23,366
I'm a little surprised there haven't been any carbon fiber shields made... I think they would go rather well with the cables that come with V-Moda headphones...

Something like this:

would go well with their red/black cables.

Jun 12, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #1,722 of 23,366
Quote:
I'm a little surprised there haven't been any carbon fiber shields made... I think they would go rather well with the cables that come with V-Moda headphones...

Something like this:

would go well with their red/black cables.

I would definitely buy some black carbon fiber shields. It would be rad. Very Phiaton-esque

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #1,725 of 23,366
Quote:

LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! LAUNCH DAY! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back