V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 29, 2017 at 9:59 PM Post #286 of 293
Comfort is fantastic. I am not sure I can switch from a microdriver IEM after using Forza Metallo Wireless and the Aurisonics Rockets for so long. They both just disappear into your ears and you can just forget about them no matter what. They are small enough for motorcycle helmet or for laying down on a pillow. It is just fantastic. Though the sports fins can irritate my ears after a while, but I would only use them when I'm running to keep the IEMs from moving.

Nov 27, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #288 of 293
Hi guys.

Has anyone used the Forza Mettallo wired or wireless varieties with a Sony NW-A35 music player? I have a full lossless library and don't like using my phone for music (too many interruptions/interference) and can't decide if I'd get any benefit with the wireless over the wired versions.

Thanks in advance

Mat

Jan 3, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #289 of 293
The wired V-Moda Forza Metallo sounds interesting to me regarding bass and good noise isolation.
But does the 45-degree jack still work well when you carry your phone straight down?

Jan 3, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #290 of 293
The wired V-Moda Forza Metallo sounds interesting to me regarding bass and good noise isolation.
But does the 45-degree jack still work well when you carry your phone straight down?

Yes, it does. It is actually designed with that use in mind. A straight 90 degree might be stronger but put in a pocket straight down it can put additional wear on the cable, likewise straight isn't very strong at all. Companies started the 45 degree to get the best of both worlds. The strength of 90 degree plug, but the general utility of straight.

Mar 6, 2018 at 3:53 AM Post #291 of 293
I was also wondering, what's the nozzle size of the Forza wired headphones and the wireless headphones? For comparison, I use Galaxy S8's AKG headphones with foam tips, but I feel that the nozzle size is too large for my ears to get great noise isolation. And a small nozzle size like Sennheiser CX 5.00 was the best fit for me.

Apr 30, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #293 of 293
An odd request - can someone compare these to the Vsonic GR07 Classic 2017 Edition with Detachable MMCX cable? I'm looking to buy an aftermarket MMCX bluetooth cable to use with the GR07. Any advice on appropriate bluetooth cables that offer the same fidelity as the Forza Metallo are also welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back