V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 30, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #991 of 1,160
I have had the QC25 before I broke them, but although they were only partially folding it wasen't such a hassle to carry around... I thnk it won't be such an issue for me, because I would feel awkward wearing any headphones in public.

I would imagine that his is about the same size, and if not, a little bit more. And for me, the desk is probably where I'll leave them, as I have no life and spend hours on my desk anyways :p (that's why I regard the wireless as an "extra" feature, it would be used when I get up and walk around or something). What I am more concerned about is the durability and sound quality, those are the deciding features for me. I would like some input on that if you can give me any.

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #993 of 1,160
That seems good then, thanks :D What I am worried about is how long will it last, because of different issues people have gotten here.

Also, if you are a fan of both, the CliqFold mechanism should not be what stops you from using the headphones... I would reconsider if I were you (even though I don't have the headphones yet), as its a shame that one feature stops you from enjoying them.

Jul 9, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #996 of 1,160
bluetooth?

I know it's been a few days but you should prob just get the wireless version. You can always run them passively just like you can w the m100s so even if you never use the wireless part you still have a slightly more refined sound over the m100s. If you're not leaving your desk...cliq fold doesn't matter. And like you said bluetooth is a bonus.

No brainer in your situation

Jul 27, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #997 of 1,160
Sorry, I haven't been responding, but in the end i did get the wireless headphones with the XL pads and I love it! I haven't dropped it or done any extreme tests, because in the end what matters for me is that I enjoy using them, and I certainly do. Thanks for all the advice!

Aug 4, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #999 of 1,160
Bluetooth > cliqfold

I disagree. I'd rather the cliqfold than bluetooth. Both would be ideal. Smaller storage is more important to me than no wires. Which is why I'm considering the Momentum wireless over M-100 wireless. I have the XS and the M-100s.

Aug 13, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #1,001 of 1,160
I disagree. I'd rather the cliqfold than bluetooth. Both would be ideal. Smaller storage is more important to me than no wires. Which is why I'm considering the Momentum wireless over M-100 wireless. I have the XS and the M-100s.

Yea it's pretty much preference at that point. When I travel I don't mind the size of the case. It's never been an issue high. My concern is when I'm listening while doing any activity. I get so irate when the wire snags onto something or is in way. So for me it's such a relief.

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #1,005 of 1,160
Received my pair a while back, really loving these headphones! sound quality is awesome, punchy bass, love the wireless/bluetooth option. Going to be selling my Oppo PM-3 because the bluetooth option makes them so much more convenient for me, plus I can't afford to keep both lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back