V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Apr 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #1,489 of 2,828

Quote:

Yeah, I'm about to give up in a few minutes. I guess they went pretty fast or something?

Doubt it, I left class early and I got ready and looked it up immediately at 2. I'm guessing they failed to impliment the code/tag or sale of them on the website? So basically I don't think they have been put on sale yet, however at the same time that will probably be fixed sometime later today and thus sell out leaving me out of luck. UGH!

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #1,492 of 2,828

Quote:

could you believe these?!!  DO NOT SHARE THEM YET... we have to keep these top secret to the press, what do you think of the pics for launch? THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY in style...

(beta pic without showing speakeasy)

you saw it here first, folks!!!

one more?

Awww if you had the V-MODA words at the top to be red, I'd be buying them right here and now.

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #1,495 of 2,828
I managed to nab 8 pairs before it crashed again. We'll start the bidding at $ 250. :wink:

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #1,496 of 2,828

Quote:
I managed to nab 8 pairs before it crashed again. We'll start the bidding at $ 250.
wink.gif

what

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #1,498 of 2,828
Dude, that looks gorgeous! I almost want to sell my m-80 just so I can buy these white ones. Will the m-100 comes out day one with this color? Even the wiring and case looks way better to me. Love it! 
Quote:

could you believe these?!!  DO NOT SHARE THEM YET... we have to keep these top secret to the press, what do you think of the pics for launch? THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY in style...

(beta pic without showing speakeasy)

you saw it here first, folks!!!

one more?

Apr 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #1,500 of 2,828

Quote:
You better be kidding -_- I've been holding out on getting a pair of M-80s for almost two months waiting for these! And I need to order a pair before May 10th as well!

So we have the 1st pair going to Necromunda for $250!
$250!
Do I hear $300?

Oh, and didn't Val say something about asking for the Stevie Wonder story a couple weeks back?
Stevie Wonder story and "VTF" deal. What's going on Val?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back