V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Nov 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #241 of 2,828
Here is what I look like wearing my M80's. I also have a good gap around the pads.
4ac69691-accd-a530.jpg

Nov 17, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #242 of 2,828

Quote:

WATCH ME THROW LP2, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME... next- can it stop bullets and will it blend?

hey Val.. a little off topic but what's the song playing in the last half of the video.. love it! (Soundhound didn't recognize it :frowning2:

Nov 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #243 of 2,828
I can't wait for the lp2 and m80 shield customization page to be up. I think I'm gonna order a pair. Trying to decide between lp2 and m80 now...

Nov 17, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #244 of 2,828
Quote:
I can't wait for the lp2 and m80 shield customization page to be up. I think I'm gonna order a pair. Trying to decide between lp2 and m80 now...

Yea, I want to see the customization page as well. I wonder if they will be adding the same colors they have for the LPs to the M-80 and LP2
Still need to find a artwork image though...I know it says 300dpi (for the LPs), but what should the width and height of the image be? o.o

Nov 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #245 of 2,828

Quote:
Quote:

Yea, I want to see the customization page as well. I wonder if they will be adding the same colors they have for the LPs to the M-80 and LP2
Still need to find a artwork image though...I know it says 300dpi (for the LPs), but what should the width and height of the image be? o.o

I'm not sure exactly, but try 900x900px or so. That should be enough quality and resolution for it to work.

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #246 of 2,828

Quote:
Quote:

We are working hard on optimizing the customs program, it is obviously something amazingly new and we roll out optimizations DAILY.  The great thing is you can get the headphones right away and the custom shields a few days later if you prefer. 

News:

1) We will soon have 1-3 business day turn around vs 7-10!  this is very exciting and has been a huge infrastructure and training endeavor 
2)  SIZE - We are working on a detailed page on how to optimize the logos/files, vector line drawings will work best (PDF/AI) as we can scale them as necessary and you don't have to worry about the size.  We actually redraw and optimize everybody's JPG artwork manually AND sometimes make many physical samples. It is a fine balance that takes a very skilled "design eye" to not look cheap...

-v 

Nov 18, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #248 of 2,828
Since everybody is asking about shield artwork here's what mine looks like. I got the picture from Google search and just sent in a larger sized jpeg. Please forgive the crappy picture quality. I think it turned out quite nicely.

Nov 18, 2011 at 7:27 AM Post #249 of 2,828

Quote:
Since everybody is asking about shield artwork here's what mine looks like. I got the picture from Google search and just sent in a larger sized jpeg. Please forgive the crappy picture quality. I think it turned out quite nicely.

Those looks nice as well! Mind if you tell us the size of the jpeg you sent in? Right now I'm planning to send in an around 500x500 300dpi image

Nov 18, 2011 at 7:30 AM Post #250 of 2,828
Trying to decide between a guy fawkes mask or some clock insides for my plates if/when I decide to get these. The customization is really drawing me toward these as well.

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #252 of 2,828
Can I assume that the custom logo options will be up by the 26th (when the coupon expires)? If not, would you guys be able to extend the length of the coupon? Thanks~

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #253 of 2,828

Quote:
Can I assume that the custom logo options will be up by the 26th (when the coupon expires)? If not, would you guys be able to extend the length of the coupon? Thanks~

I'd assume so, since Val did say they'd be up in a day which was two days ago. I'm sure they're working on getting that wait time from 7-10 days down to 3 or so.

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #254 of 2,828
Quote:
I'd assume so, since Val did say they'd be up in a day which was two days ago. I'm sure they're working on getting that wait time from 7-10 days down to 3 or so.

Nice. I'm pretty much 99% set that I'm going to get a pair of these, just waiting on the custom art options
lol, just noticed that my image sizes are around 5000x5000 when put into 300 dpi...wonder if that will cause problems xD

Nov 18, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #255 of 2,828

Quote:
Quote:

Nice. I'm pretty much 99% set that I'm going to get a pair of these, just waiting on the custom art options
lol, just noticed that my image sizes are around 5000x5000 when put into 300 dpi...wonder if that will cause problems xD

It might, considering that its probably a quite big file. It'll take time to upload onto their site. Better safe than sorry though. I'll resize my image when I get home. I'm probably going to end up getting lp2 with the custom plates. I was toying around with the lp customizer and I gotta say, pearl white cans with matte black shields and a custom image looks quite sexy. Or the rogue black and the orange... Or any of the other blacks and the chrome... Or... they all look stunning. But yeah, the white cans look amazing imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back