CLOSED to NEW - See AudioTiers in my Signature: US Head-Fi Tour: VISION EARS ELYSIUM vs. VE8 vs. ERLKöNIG TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2019
Jun 1, 2020 at 1:22 AM Post #436 of 775
Received the kit on Thursday. . . the two tours with universals has proven to me that my ear canals just don't work well with universals. . . .More on that to come in the next few days. . . Thank you to @Barra for putting this on for us!!

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:24 AM Post #438 of 775
FEELS BAD THAT IM NO LONGER IN STATES 😭

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:25 AM Post #439 of 775
Ive been dreaming to tryout VE8 and Elysium so damn bad. I know that these will have its own place for me since im so in love with M9.

Jun 1, 2020 at 3:45 PM Post #440 of 775
The East Coast and ERL Tour Kit Back in Motion
Good news, we have both the east coast kit and the ERL kit back in motion. I have emails to both participants that are due for receipt and will ship out shortly.

Jun 1, 2020 at 3:46 PM Post #441 of 775
Happy erlky-June, indeed.

good news, Barra.

Jun 1, 2020 at 3:56 PM Post #442 of 775
Vision Ears EVE2020 Tour - KICKOFF!!!
More good news, today we are kicking off the EVE tour. We have two kits to ship out for both the East and West coast participants. I have updated the logistics and have emailed the two starting participants and will be shipping out when I get confirmation.

Early Impressions: I have to say that I am very impressed with Vision Ears. Obviously, I have only heard their best, the VE8, ELY, and ERL...now the EVE, but they are all outstanding TOTL CIEMs that offers outstanding performance. It leaves me with the impression that VE is a very safe company to buy from. The EVE is a steal for the price it is being offered. It stands up nicely to the rest of the lineup offering a majority of their performance at a fraction of the price while not seeming out of place in the lineup. While it has the flavor of the VE8, it does stand on its own with a mids focus that offers some of the ELY flavors. Of course, the bass is outstanding and vocals are extremely clear making it true to the VE family tuning. I am anxious to hear your thoughts during the tour.

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:34 PM Post #443 of 775
Vision Ears EVE2020 Tour - KICKOFF!!!
More good news, today we are kicking off the EVE tour. We have two kits to ship out for both the East and West coast participants. I have updated the logistics and have emailed the two starting participants and will be shipping out when I get confirmation.

Early Impressions: I have to say that I am very impressed with Vision Ears. Obviously, I have only heard their best, the VE8, ELY, and ERL...now the EVE, but they are all outstanding TOTL CIEMs that offers outstanding performance. It leaves me with the impression that VE is a very safe company to buy from. The EVE is a steal for the price it is being offered. It stands up nicely to the rest of the lineup offering a majority of their performance at a fraction of the price while not seeming out of place in the lineup. While it has the flavor of the VE8, it does stand on its own with a mids focus that offers some of the ELY flavors. Of course, the bass is outstanding and vocals are extremely clear making it true to the VE family tuning. I am anxious to hear your thoughts during the tour.

Hi Bill, Can we request to be included for the EVE tour on this thread or will you create a new thread? Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #444 of 775
Hi Bill, Can we request to be included for the EVE tour on this thread or will you create a new thread? Thanks!
Yes, please request here if you want to join. Sorry for the confusion of mixing three VE tours in one place as it is easy to miss. I did an introduction to the EVE tour here earlier in the thread and that is how I have the list that is there. Did you want me to add you?

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #445 of 775
Yes, please request here if you want to join. Sorry for the confusion of mixing three VE tours in one place as it is easy to miss. I did an introduction to the EVE tour here earlier in the thread and that is how I have the list that is there. Did you want me to add you?

Yes, please do.

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:30 PM Post #446 of 775
Confirming receipt of the Kit # 2 of the EVE. Going from memory, these kinda remind me of the VE8s, but I think I like these a little bit more. I'm not able to access the VE website for some reason, but can these be ordered in custom?

Jun 9, 2020 at 5:57 PM Post #449 of 775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back