CLOSED to NEW - See AudioTiers in my Signature: US Head-Fi Tour: VISION EARS ELYSIUM vs. VE8 vs. ERLKöNIG TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2019
Sep 28, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #766 of 775
I am a current certified member, but when I click the link on your site to sign up, it takes me to this forum.
Sorry, I see your confusion. AudioTiers was born out of a need to manage the tour logistics outside of HeadFi due to conflicts with Sponsors. However, there were a couple of tours that were already underway on HEADFI that will continue here until their conclusion. Once you are a verified AudioTiers member, all you need to do is to officially request to participate in the tour thread per the instructions in the first posts. The tours are all linked on the tours page on the AudioTiers site. Each tour is perpetual until we run out of participants so it is never too late until we officially close the tour.

Sep 28, 2021 at 1:21 PM Post #767 of 775
EE EVO also takes me to the headfi forum instead of the sign up page. Maybe I’m clicking in the wrong place.
This one is my fault, I have yet to create the tour thread given a lack of info, but will attempt to create something this morning to allow signups until I get the info.

Sep 28, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #768 of 775
Bill will need to add you to this list, I don't have access. Though the EXT and PHöNIX signup will be going online in the next couple days, I'm assuming VE would prefer the tour carry on with their new offerings.
The new VE tour thread is up and now separate and on the AudioTiers site. Just follow the link from the tour page.

Sep 28, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #769 of 775
The new VE tour thread is up and now separate and on the AudioTiers site. Just follow the link from the tour page.
thank you very much for your quick response. So the tour for the Erlk/Ely/V8 is closed and now only the new VE IEMs are going to be passed around?

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #770 of 775
I live in Amarillo, TX and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Oct 13, 2021 at 2:56 AM Post #771 of 775
I live in Honolulu, HI and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Nov 14, 2021 at 4:14 PM Post #772 of 775
I would like to be added to the tour, I agree to the terms and I live in elizabethtown, KY. I have emailed the required documentation.

Jan 24, 2022 at 12:50 PM Post #774 of 775
UPDATE: This tour is closed to new participants as we close it out with a limited library tour as seen in the logistics section. For more VE Tour options, please follow the link in my signature to my AudioTiers tour site to sign up there.

Nov 4, 2022 at 6:01 AM Post #775 of 775
The Ely kit is currently, with @mikejazz, he's had some surgery, so he's getting a bit of extra time with them. Then I'll be getting them and wrapping up a review comparing the Meister, V8, and Elysium.

The Erky has a couple folks left in the States, I'm last on the list before it goes back to Bill. I'm looking forward to writing a review of VE ‘s Ely, V8 and Erky, with mentions on the EVE20 and Meister since I no longer have them available for a direct comparison.

Looking forward to hearing about additions to their product line, it's safe to say I'm a fan of their tuning!

Hi @Wildcatsare1
Where did you write comparison? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back