URBANFUN YBF-ISS014 Impressions thread
May 27, 2020 at 4:06 AM Post #691 of 1,184
I have same delayed deliveries in aliexpress, I'm playing the waiting game, but this is the last week till my order will be closed, does anyone knows If I'll be available for a refund after my order is closed ? Seller says to wait more, but I'm scared to loose a possibility for a refund

May 27, 2020 at 4:14 AM Post #692 of 1,184
As if I didn't know any of this but, you see, the thing is that on the same day I purchased those UFs I also made other purchases on ali (FAAEAL and Pizen) and they arrived long time ago. I am now wondering whether there is any stock of these UFs at all and whether everybody sells UFs they don't have and do the fake shipping trick.
There is obviously something wrong with the YBF iss014 supply chain. There are too many complaints here, so something is wrong with it. It saddens me because like you I know how good it is. I got it just after Christmas and it's top notch. Mine is the pink cable and the silver cable connection. I will never attempt another cable as I don't want to stress the MMCX connectors. Hope you get yours very soon.

May 27, 2020 at 5:02 AM Post #693 of 1,184
:). Check out crinacle.com graph tool. Look at the treble. :)
Exact location of peak might change due to ear shape and insertion depth. Or might not be audible at all with some IEM's, 8k is where crin targets coupler resonance I believe.

May 27, 2020 at 6:41 AM Post #694 of 1,184
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive since March Anniversary sale. Ordered on March 27. I'm literally waiting for 2 months to get them...but this Covid thing has got everything messed up. While this is the longest I've ever had to wait for anything I've ever ordered from AE, I understand the whole world situation right now.

I'm a patient guy though, so I'm not worried. Only thing I hope for (when I finally get em) is that they don't have the bad connectors. I've also got an upgraded cable that I bought from the same store, coming with that package. Yes, the waiting has been hard; but we no longer live in "normal" times. And we, as consumers need to really wrap our heads around that. Gone are the days of quick sales, turnaround and shipping. To all those who think they are privileged (and think that just because they bought something from a company, they deserve super fast delivery); GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR A$$! The entire world is in a Global Pandemic. China/Asia was first to get it. They are now slowly getting over it. As a result, they are beginning to slowly ramp up production and shipping.

But the rules have changed. Every company, from manufacturers to shipping companies, have to abide by new rules. Distancing between employees, PPE, disinfecting protocols...it all adds up to safer but less productive practices. So, get used to it. I'm so sick and tired of seeing people bi*** about how they didn't get their order as fast as they expected. I've said it many times: you lived without your new purchase for years before you bought it. Are you gonna DIE because you didn't get it fast, or when it was initially promised to you??!! Cause in reality, people are dying every day. Some die from COVID19, some lose their life savings just to pay their bills because they were laid off from their jobs, some commit suicide because they can't handle being forced to stay at home or stay away from their families.
I think it's high time people started taking what is happening in the world right now more seriously. If this disease should have shown us anything, it's that LIFE is fragile, and we could all die at any given time. What is a few more weeks to get your items, when many thousands of people around the world have died? I'm happy to wait to get my Urbanfun ISSO14. And I don't want anyone to get sick trying to get it to me.

I am a "patient guy" also and I am also aware of the devastation that Covid 19 has wreaked on our world and I pray for the families that have lost loved ones, It is still not right for a seller (DD/Linsoul) to consistently straight up lie about product stock, and fake delivery times and fake tracking numbers to decieve customers to generate orders.. I have every right to voice my concerns on this platform and noone has a right to judge that..

May 27, 2020 at 8:51 AM Post #696 of 1,184
I will never attempt another cable as I don't want to stress the MMCX connectors. Hope you get yours very soon.

I swapped to another cable and one of earpieces lost the sound after that. Luckily, the seller (urbanfun official store) sent me the earpiece.
I suggest not to replace the cable if you do not have to.

May 27, 2020 at 9:04 AM Post #697 of 1,184
Hi guys, how will you determine the product is batch 1 or batch 2?im kinda hesitant. Also there are 2 color cable types, pink and gray. Which is the later batch? Thanks
I got mine in December and quite a few got the pink one at that time. I was lucky enough to get a good one, with the Beryllium driver, but at least one other got one with a problematical MMCX connector. So then or now it seems there are possible QC problems. Wish you luck if you get one.....it is a very good sounding IEM.

May 27, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #698 of 1,184
I am a "patient guy" also and I am also aware of the devastation that Covid 19 has wreaked on our world and I pray for the families that have lost loved ones, It is still not right for a seller (DD/Linsoul) to consistently straight up lie about product stock, and fake delivery times and fake tracking numbers to decieve customers to generate orders.. I have every right to voice my concerns on this platform and noone has a right to judge that..
Where do you get thé info about ''faking tracking numbers''? Because my first tracking did not work. After mailing about this is got another tracking link, and thé item on there is stuck on An airport (hand over to airlines) order from linsoul. And i'm also a patiënt guy, and i'm glad myself and all my loved ones are still healthy. And on thé materialistic side, i still have my blon BL03, and that's thé best iem i have ever heard, so i'm still a happy man. Just hope thé urbanfun's arive at some Point and i don't just got scammed

May 27, 2020 at 2:42 PM Post #699 of 1,184
Where do you get thé info about ''faking tracking numbers''? Because my first tracking did not work. After mailing about this is got another tracking link, and thé item on there is stuck on An airport (hand over to airlines) order from linsoul. And i'm also a patiënt guy, and i'm glad myself and all my loved ones are still healthy. And on thé materialistic side, i still have my blon BL03, and that's thé best iem i have ever heard, so i'm still a happy man. Just hope thé urbanfun's arive at some Point and i don't just got scammed

Pretty much the same thing happened to me from same seller... The first tracking number was a fake and he actually messaged me and told me he did it because the processing time was running out and he didn't want the order to close... Said he would notify me when the order actual shipped.. 3 weeks later still no shipping info so I opened a dispute... Miraculously within a day I got a notification that the order had shipped and got a legitimate AE shipping number... That order has been in transit since 4/9.. I cancelled the dispute and waited patiently
. Then 4 days ago I get a msg from seller stating they are shipping my order today What!! You told me it shipped on 4/9!!! Now it's 5/23 and you are saying they are shipping Today!! I said jus cancel my order... Then he came up with oh your order was returned to us due to Covid 19 so we are sending by a different carrier today... I reopened dispute and AE Customer service days I had to wait ten days because it is still showing in transit... Even though I sent the m the msgs from seller stateroom that they had Received the package back Well I patiently waited the ten days and no response from AE. ...THE DISPUTE IS IN LIMBO AND I'M DONE!! No more Aliexpress for me.. I'll do Amazon and ebay and pay the extra money without the extra stress....

May 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM Post #701 of 1,184
Pretty much the same thing happened to me from same seller... The first tracking number was a fake and he actually messaged me and told me he did it because the processing time was running out and he didn't want the order to close... Said he would notify me when the order actual shipped.. 3 weeks later still no shipping info so I opened a dispute... Miraculously within a day I got a notification that the order had shipped and got a legitimate AE shipping number... That order has been in transit since 4/9.. I cancelled the dispute and waited patiently
. Then 4 days ago I get a msg from seller stating they are shipping my order today What!! You told me it shipped on 4/9!!! Now it's 5/23 and you are saying they are shipping Today!! I said jus cancel my order... Then he came up with oh your order was returned to us due to Covid 19 so we are sending by a different carrier today... I reopened dispute and AE Customer service days I had to wait ten days because it is still showing in transit... Even though I sent the m the msgs from seller stateroom that they had Received the package back Well I patiently waited the ten days and no response from AE. ...THE DISPUTE IS IN LIMBO AND I'M DONE!! No more Aliexpress for me.. I'll do Amazon and ebay and pay the extra money without the extra stress....
Excuse me, but because you had a bad experience with 1 chinese seller on AE you are telling that linsoul does thé same?
Ik don't think that's totally correct.
I also know that there are a lot less airplanes in thé Sky at thé moment. So i still believe my shipment is at An airport.
And yes i also had to deal with a dispute on AE.... Worst online experience ever....

May 27, 2020 at 5:26 PM Post #702 of 1,184
I have same delayed deliveries in aliexpress, I'm playing the waiting game, but this is the last week till my order will be closed, does anyone knows If I'll be available for a refund after my order is closed ? Seller says to wait more, but I'm scared to loose a possibility for a refund
You can message the seller on Ali and ask for an extension because you haven’t received it yet.

May 27, 2020 at 6:12 PM Post #703 of 1,184
Same thing happened to me too. I'm still waiting, but I got other stuff to play with so no worries. Enjoy your BLONs

May 27, 2020 at 7:43 PM Post #704 of 1,184
Excuse me, but because you had a bad experience with 1 chinese seller on AE you are telling that linsoul does thé same?
Ik don't think that's totally correct.
I also know that there are a lot less airplanes in thé Sky at thé moment. So i still believe my shipment is at An airport.
And yes i also had to deal with a dispute on AE.... Worst online experience ever....

Linsoul and DD are the same seller.....

May 27, 2020 at 7:54 PM Post #705 of 1,184
I have purchased literally hundreds of items from AE with very minimal issues from various sellers although I usually stick to my main 3 but never have I had a seller blatantly lie to this degree.. I do understand that with the current situation we all must be a bit more patient and understanding but that does not mean be a fool.. I had four other orders, that I placed after this order, from my regular sellers arrive with zero issues.. But I went with DD/Linsoul because there were 1 of 2 sellers that were selling UF at the time... Bad mistake..... Hope I get my money back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back