URBANFUN YBF-ISS014 Impressions thread
May 17, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #646 of 1,184
May 17, 2020 at 1:26 PM Post #647 of 1,184
Still can't get enough of it. :)

May 18, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #649 of 1,184
Did someone notice this? The price of the Urbanfun YBF has been adjusted again, $69.
so they raised the price while also not fix the QC problem... Well done losing even more trust.

May 18, 2020 at 4:05 PM Post #650 of 1,184
A QC fix and ergonomic shell re-design would be nice. Price is still $59 @ Linsoul(but sold out atm).

Last edited:
May 18, 2020 at 6:10 PM Post #651 of 1,184
A QC fix and ergonomic shell re-design would be nice. Price is still $59 @ Linsoul(but sold out atm).

Probably linsoul will update the price once they get the stock back again. Even the official store on AE has changed the price.

And well, I think at this point a lot of potential buyers lost the trust of this model due to the MMCX issues and driver coating gambling. IMO, a better move would release another model with a different name (and a non-satellite name would be cool) using only the Beryllium driver, 2pin, and... a consistent QC, that would be a killer instead of boosting the price, indeed.

Last edited:
May 18, 2020 at 6:27 PM Post #652 of 1,184
I think at this point a lot of potential buyers lost the trust of this model
I don't think so. That's why they're sold out :)

May 18, 2020 at 6:40 PM Post #654 of 1,184
May 18, 2020 at 7:33 PM Post #656 of 1,184
All this commentary on poor quality... I have to say the QC on my pair is perfect so far. Of course I don’t do any cable swapping... Anyway the only thing I don’t like is the 8K treble spike, which can make them fatiguing for me to listen to. Otherwise seem built like tanks.

May 20, 2020 at 1:23 AM Post #658 of 1,184
I've decided this is the last time I will ever order anything from Linsoul. Absolutely horrendous experience purchasing from them. I've literally waited 2 entire months for my pair now. Yes yes, Covid-19, cancelled flights etc. I've asked for a refund 3 times already but they keep telling me to wait a few more days. Shipment tracking hasn't updated since April 23rd. It's stuck, and probably lost at an airport in Hong Kong.

What a ****ing joke.
I had good experience with Linsoul. They upgraded my urbanfun shipping to DHL for free and Lilian paid off my custom fees when I told them that customs require me to pay because item wasn't marked as 20 usd for some reason.

May 20, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #660 of 1,184
I remember buying a pair of Blon 03's on Amazon Prime from Linsoul in the UK. The cost me about £34.00 and I got them the next day. They were my second pair and were/are fantastic. I wish I knew why companies like Linsoul don't stock more items in UK/US/Europe to sell on Amazon. I would pay more and the Amazon guarantee is worth it's weight in gold. Eartips in particular. Why do I have to get my Spiral Dots from Penon. Why can't I get Asla Earfits (never managed to try them) from Amazon Prime? I'm tired of waiting a month or so to get stuff from China. Even buying from Japan is expensive and fairly slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back