Upgraditis! A fatal disease: Who had the longest and strongest immunity?
Sep 1, 2006 at 8:37 AM Post #61 of 63
If CD’s count, yes I’m not immune at all
Last Purchase:
-Art Blakey MOANIN (RVG)
-Cannonball Adderley SOMETHIN ELSE (RVG)
-Hank Mobley SOUL STATION (RVG)
-Herbie Hancock MAIDEN VOYAGE (RVG)
-Horace Silver SONG FOR MY FATHER (RVG)
-John Coltrane A LOVE SUPREME DELUXE EDITION (RVG)
-John Coltrane BLUE TRAIN/SACD (RVG)
-Sonny Rollins SAXOPHONE COLLOSUS

Porta

Sep 1, 2006 at 11:50 AM Post #62 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushama
Best part is to have that "wow" factor when you acquire good gear yet knowing there are plenty of wows ahead. Pleasure with pain is more pleasurable than ever!!! CURSE YOU HEAD-FI

Yeah, that seems to be the case with me...doomed, doomed I tell you.

580smile.gif

Yeah, I also buy CD's all the time! I like to have the physical thing instead of some lifeless mp3 file.

Sep 1, 2006 at 12:14 PM Post #63 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee
Oh No! Another Hi!/Bye!

Why no music without a computer? Portable digital music players? Portable CD/DVD players? Home music system with headphones?

Ah well. Best Wishes. Be well and enjoy life!
tongue.gif

Haha, no I'll definitely have music. Got my Samsung YP-U2 / Senn CX-300 for on the go and Denon CDP / LD2+ Senn HD-595 / AKG K-501 (when it arrives) for home, but I only get upgradeitis when I read Head-fi, and have access to eBay!

Just gonna enjoy my equipment and get lots of CDs. Oh and see as much of the Canberra Symphony Orchestra as I can! First time this week, and I'm amazed at how good my LD2+ and 595 sounds compared to the real thing.

But then again, I couldn't give my PC away tonight when it came to the crunch. Built it myself you see, a real labour of love. So I guess I will be back here.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back