upgrade from senn cx300 (fit being important)
Aug 29, 2010 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

n0ah

100+ Head-Fier
i've only ever also owned the re0's but the cx300 with the attachments they come with i can wear all day if needed. i'd like to upgrade in sound (i can go up to a couple hundred in price) i just would like to stick with this style. they're not quite iems, not quite earbuds, correct? not sure what to look at. nothing specific other than general SQ upgrade and fit. looking for just good allarounder. any help appreciated.

Aug 29, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #4 of 5
the RE0's start to be uncomfortable after a while though i've never thought to try the cx300 tips on them. if that works i'll try it out when i get home. other than that i did forget to mention that some extra isolation would be nice as neither the cx or re0 offer all that much.

Aug 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #5 of 5
Try some de-cored Shure Olives. Use an exacto knife to carve out the plastic inside the Olives and push your RE0 nozzles onto it. The fit should be extremely snug if you've done it carefully, my Olives never fell off my RE0's. It has amazing isolation, forcing me to take them off when I need to talk to somebody two feet away. 

May I ask how are the RE0's uncomfortable? Is it the rugged material under the nozzle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back