Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 27, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #841 of 1,751

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply and with that awesome link. Appreciate it a lot. i was actually looking at the X5 III ( i know not the same price point) so was a little torn as to which one to go for.
Any thoughts on that would be welcome. As i understand there are not enough impressions on the X5 III yet to get a very clear picture?

I had a chat with their Facebook rep today and they told me that they have the X5iii on pre-order already.  I did order the X10 from them this way when it still wasn't on their site.  Search for the name Chi Kong Hui on FB and chat with them regarding your inquiries.  They will help you out with your concerns.  I usually inquire there first before making any purchases from the store.  I hope you get what you're looking for.  Good luck!

Dec 27, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #842 of 1,751

I had a chat with their Facebook rep today and they told me that they have the X5iii on pre-order already.  I did order the X10 from them this way when it still wasn't on their site.  Search for the name Chi Kong Hui on FB and chat with them regarding your inquiries.  They will help you out with your concerns.  I usually inquire there first before making any purchases from the store.  I hope you get what you're looking for.  Good luck!

Thanks lot pr0b3r really appreciate your help. Will do as advised and lets see what i finally end up getting :)

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #845 of 1,751
I have a few questions regarding the X10
1.Is a 11ohms IEM considered sensitive? And will using high gain mode improve or damage my IEM(using FLC8S)

2.Do I need an amp for X10 and how do I use the DAP? Using the phone out or line out?

3.Has the X10 been updated yet?

Currently using LG G5 poweramp alpha as my source

Sorry for being noob and Thank you.

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #846 of 1,751
So, I tried to cancel my order many times of the xDuoo X10 with TomTop, but they ignored my requests and mailed the X10 out yesterday.

I think I might just turn around and sell mine on eBay when it arrives.  I don't think I will be purchasing from TomTop again.

--

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #847 of 1,751
  So, I tried to cancel my order many times of the xDuoo X10 with TomTop, but they ignored my requests and mailed the X10 out yesterday.

I think I might just turn around and sell mine on eBay when it arrives.  I don't think I will be purchasing from TomTop again.

--

I agree, no more TOMTOP.  I just received my notice this date from Pay Pal that I got a full and complete refund.

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #848 of 1,751

--

I agree, no more TOMTOP.  I just received my notice this date from Pay Pal that I got a full and complete refund.

Dec 27, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #849 of 1,751
the sound coming out of this dap is fantastic...dun sell yours yet.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #851 of 1,751
xuelin hifi990 vs xduoo x10??? who is better? i'm going with xuelin.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #854 of 1,751

--

Maybe I should try that. Or mine won't get dispatched before a month.

Dec 27, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #855 of 1,751

Added pictures of X10 in classified section. Thank you Golov17 and rmoody. Selling because I have Shanling M5 that i am very happy with and don't think the X10 will surpass it in sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back