Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 26, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #826 of 1,751
Why do people order from this TOMTOP when they keep seeing the same results on stock and shipment over and over again!  Find another supplier!  Good Luck, and don't be surprised if you get a note saying TOMTOP out of stock, or on hold.

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #827 of 1,751
Why do people order from this TOMTOP when they keep seeing the same results on stock and shipment over and over again!  Find another supplier!  Good Luck, and don't be surprised if you get a note saying TOMTOP out of stock, or on hold.
well people did get their packages but the low prices are attracting more people than they could handle. Once the package is shipped it's up to the shipping company to get the packages in our mailbox. Delays can happen and if they are willing to offer the same prices as before to those who canceled, it's not a big deal.

Dec 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #828 of 1,751
It is a big deal when you do business.  I buy a product that your Company does not have but yet advertises they do.  I even pay an extra amount of money for expedited shipping. It's called less than honest at any price.

Dec 26, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #830 of 1,751
What about the max volume on the xduoo x10? Is it louder than xduoo x2 or fiio x1 2nd generation? I didn't decided yet with one to buy. Fiio x1 2nd generation or xduoo x10.

Dec 26, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #831 of 1,751

Because some of us have more time than money.
Some of have patience also.

Dec 26, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #832 of 1,751
What about the max volume on the xduoo x10? Is it louder than xduoo x2 or fiio x1 2nd generation? I didn't decided yet with one to buy. Fiio x1 2nd generation or xduoo x10.

Yeah, it's a lot more powerful than x1 2nd gen and x2. X1 2nd gen is not particularly a match sq or power-wise to the x10.

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #835 of 1,751
4 freakin months? Was it from Tomtop too?
yes it was the package was stuck in Chinese customs because they won't send products with batteries so it took a long time to arrive and I paid for faster shipping. It was really annoying and now this is outside of their control but my package arrived in France but it decided to pass from shipping company to shipping company and it seems to be lost. Well I hope it's in my city in one of many pickup locations. I need to do them all till I find it. I think the delivery person could not find my address.

This is really annoying having to run around specially the french service that is terrible

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #836 of 1,751
yes it was the package was stuck in Chinese customs because they won't send products with batteries so it took a long time to arrive and I paid for faster shipping. It was really annoying and now this is outside of their control but my package arrived in France but it decided to pass from shipping company to shipping company and it seems to be lost. Well I hope it's in my city in one of many pickup locations. I need to do them all till I find it. I think the delivery person could not find my address.

This is really annoying having to run around specially the french service that is terrible

If they don't ship product with batteries then how others got it? This whole buying from China thing is loosing faith.

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #837 of 1,751
I am so tempted to buy one right now!!
Has anyone tried Aliexpress here ?

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #839 of 1,751

Get from this link.

Cheaper and proven safe.  You can get it with a leatherette case for $186, still cheaper than the one from your link.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply and with that awesome link. Appreciate it a lot. i was actually looking at the X5 III ( i know not the same price point) so was a little torn as to which one to go for.
Any thoughts on that would be welcome. As i understand there are not enough impressions on the X5 III yet to get a very clear picture?

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:54 AM Post #840 of 1,751
Well guys I hope I get my package soon because I went to a pickup center to see if it was there and by looking for my name they found the package in the system but when the person looked for it. Nothing was found I just hope they did not steal my package. It seems easy to steal and then claim it's a not found since you can't call the customer service. I will try tomorrow and this is happening in France so it could happen anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back