Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 14, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #571 of 1,751
If this one doesn't work as a DAC in future updates it's going out. I didn't know it doesn't work like that before buying or would not have. Major crack in VFM. I guess Fiio wins on that part, a DAC alone will cost $100.

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #572 of 1,751
  If this one doesn't work as a DAC in future updates it's going out. I didn't know it doesn't work like that before buying or would not have. Major crack in VFM. I guess Fiio wins on that part, a DAC alone will cost $100.

No its not going to work as an USB dac unfortunately, nor will it be added later, its a different architecture. I wish it had that feature too since it sounds so good but they opted to optimize the internal architecture for DAP purposes and to that end I feel they have succeeded. 

Dec 14, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #574 of 1,751

No its not going to work as an USB dac unfortunately, nor will it be added later, its a different architecture. I wish it had that feature too since it sounds so good but they opted to optimize the internal architecture for DAP purposes and to that end I feel they have succeeded. 

They cut  USB DAC mode support because they are already have XD-05. It`s just business™

Dec 14, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #580 of 1,751
what I am worrying about is taxes and fees from DHL since the carrier works with DHL in Europe but the package, I'll not land directly in my country directly but past by the nertherland. So I am not sure if that makes a difference. Tomtop used yunexpress

Dec 14, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #585 of 1,751

Users who are viewing this thread

Back