Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Apr 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #3,033 of 3,931
I'm hoping as hell to get my reshells back by this Easter. Can't stand to wait through the long Easter holiday.
cool.gif

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #3,037 of 3,931

Quote:
Anyone here knows the contact number for UMAus / UM Global? I'd like to give them a call directly since I haven't received mine and they doesn't reply to my emails.

Try to contact Stephen.. He might be able to help out.. UMAus is pretty infamous for going off-grid for couple days every now and then...  

Apr 2, 2012 at 4:46 AM Post #3,038 of 3,931
Our phone number is +61 3 9826 5598.

As for the sockets, the new UE cable may work on the TF10 style sockets, and the OLD UE cable will work with either our flush, or recessed sockets.

Best you grab a Westone, UM, or old UE cable to ensure compatibility.

Apr 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #3,039 of 3,931

Just got my TF10x6. The art is almost perfect.. and the fit is good so far. I'm very pleased with the craftsmanship.

The only thing is I was hoping the transparent black is going to be darker.. but it turned out to be very light smoky black

Apr 3, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #3,041 of 3,931
Am also hoping mine will also arrive today or a bit later in the week. Will be 8 weeks since they got the impressions on Thursday, and have been having the usual problems getting in touch with UM in the UK.

Those TF10x6s look sweet btw, loving the gfx on them. I'll be sure to post pics of mine when they finally arrive.

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM Post #3,042 of 3,931

Quote:

Just got my TF10x6. The art is almost perfect.. and the fit is good so far. I'm very pleased with the craftsmanship.

The only thing is I was hoping the transparent black is going to be darker.. but it turned out to be very light smoky black

Very nice.  Did the additional drivers affect the sound signature of the TF10? 

Apr 3, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #3,043 of 3,931

Quote:

I'm thinking of getting the TF10 6 driver upgrade also, can you tell me how they sound?  I don't really like customs but I'd be willing to re-shell my TF10 with the driver upgrade as long as it improves the sound because if it sound more or less like the stock 10's then whats the point of adding drivers.  If it brings the mids forward more and improves the already good soundstage then I'm sold.

Apr 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #3,044 of 3,931

Quote:
I'm thinking of getting the TF10 6 driver upgrade also, can you tell me how they sound?  I don't really like customs but I'd be willing to re-shell my TF10 with the driver upgrade as long as it improves the sound because if it sound more or less like the stock 10's then whats the point of adding drivers.  If it brings the mids forward more and improves the already good soundstage then I'm sold.

The soundstage is definately improved and mid also brought forward... that is the exact thing I was looking at when I placed my order... But the SQ also changed a lot.... the high lost some of the sparkly feel and the bass is improved...

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #3,045 of 3,931
Cool that sounds like a signature I'd like, thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back