Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Mar 7, 2011 at 6:16 AM Post #2,390 of 3,931
Up for greater glory! 
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Hello guys, my TF 10 Pros landed today in China, so I'm waiting UM to remold it. But I have a question for who already own them: Stephen wrote me that UM is going to use the "flat socket,  which should work with more ES custom cables, not TF10 cables though". Does it means that I have to buy an Westone ES cable? Or maybe I can use one of the custom ( null-audio like )TF 10 cable I own?

Thanks.

Mar 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM Post #2,391 of 3,931
Well guys i am kinda new here. I sent my tf10 to UM labs and they recieved those on the 14th of feb but a really unexpected thing happened. I used Dhl to send them but when they arrived at um lab one of the earphone was crushed. Now then stephen spoke to me that the um lab have contacted the dhl china and the uk dhl will contact me but the uk dhl did not contact as a fact i declared the value of the custome as £10 because stephen asked me to do it but he said that they might compensate me because it no one's fault except dhl. So i am still tryna figure out about dhl because i never had any reply from the dhl. Last time when i spoke to stephen he said my headphones will be ready on 1.5 weeks but that was like a three days ago. So fingers crossed and if anyone can advice me it will be great. I can even post the pics of my damaged earphones.

Mar 7, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #2,393 of 3,931
Hey i did put them in that hard case that comes with them but it was crushed which was strange. And then i placed that hard box in a bubble wrap envelope.

Mar 8, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #2,397 of 3,931
I received my "TF10x4" (re-molded TF10s + a mid driver) from UniqueMelodyAus on Monday.

Everything went smoothly and they provided swift replies to all of my inane questions. A great shopping experience really.

I can't really compare them to the original TF10s because I broke them the same day as I received them... (and thus the re-mold)

However, they sound (and look) fantastic, much better than my RE0s

Mar 8, 2011 at 8:26 AM Post #2,398 of 3,931
Which cable are you using?

Quote:
I received my "TF10x4" (re-molded TF10s + a mid driver) from UniqueMelodyAus on Monday.

Everything went smoothly and they provided swift replies to all of my inane questions. A great shopping experience really.

I can't really compare them to the original TF10s because I broke them the same day as I received them... (and thus the re-mold)

However, they sound (and look) fantastic, much better than my RE0s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back