Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2010 at 11:38 PM Post #916 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What does frankentee-eftens mean?

It's a reference to frankenstein's monster.
These TF10's are modified into a monstrosity of awesomeness haha.
So Frankentee-eften/Franken-TF10. =D

In Australia if you call something Feral, it means that it is unrefined, wild, dirty and disgusting. ie. That chick is feral. Meaning the girl is yuck. lol
Probably derived from the many feral cats and feral pigs/boars there are around. Not a name I'd want associated with my 6 driver custom made of awesomeness.

Pacify wouldn't be too bad if it didnt remind me of Vin Diesel
the-pacifier.jpg

Jan 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #918 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In Australia if you call something Feral, it means that it is unrefined, wild, dirty and disgusting. ie. That chick is feral. Meaning the girl is yuck. lol
Probably derived from the many feral cats and feral pigs/boars there are around. Not a name I'd want associated with my 6 driver custom made of awesomeness.

x2

I loled on Pacifier

Jan 24, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #921 of 3,931
Westone cable i could suggest. The UE cables go much shallower. You might also want to get your cable separately. UM charges $50 for the ES cable, you can easily get it for $30 from Westone

Jan 24, 2010 at 3:25 AM Post #922 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Westone cable i could suggest. The UE cables go much shallower. You might also want to get your cable separately. UM charges $50 for the ES cable, you can easily get it for $30 from Westone

I ordered the ES3 cable (50" clear) for my Fisher - TF10 remold. Kinda wish I would've gone with the UE b/c the memory wire is very short on the ES2, it won't wrap over my entire ear. No biggie though.

In the end, I decided to stay in the US with my remold. I emailed UM to let them know, since we had emailed back and forth many times, and they told me no problem..best of luck. Very nice guys!

Jan 24, 2010 at 4:21 AM Post #923 of 3,931
which socket out of the ES3 and UE11 has the largest variety of cables available to it? or are they same?

edit: there were a heap of cables posted on the front page...whats that all about?

ps: how much have you guys been payiung for a remold?

Jan 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #928 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by thebigcanman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm. they have actually told me 159USD including shipping. There is no way shipping could be 69USD.

159 is double the price of a place like fisher.

That's the same thing I was quoted about a week ago.

Jan 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #929 of 3,931
Old price is $90 USD + Shipping. It is now $159 inclding two-day fedex worldwide. Fisher hearing is $85USD + Shipping. UM is only slightly more.

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #930 of 3,931
well with the shipping included the price increase isnt as bad as it may seem. Also from the pictures and reviews it looks like UM does a fantastic job with their remolds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back