Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival
Jun 25, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #841 of 850
Now Unique Melody are launching new versions of the Maestro and Mentor. The Mentor/Maestro will come with two new cables (You can choose wich one to use, because will came with two). The engineer technology will change, making a better depth and instrument separation. They will come with the same technology of the freqPhase of JH Audio. Someone made an purchase or had the opportunity to teste the V2?

Jun 27, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #842 of 850
I am going to ask my friend to bring me the Mentor V2 from China. Are there any good cable on the market with this type of connector?

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #843 of 850
Mentor V2? wow :O i think its time to send few emails >=)  the problem that i moved from CIEMs to full desktop rig once i moved to a new place -.-'' 

but i swear the CIEMs are super fun, and some of them are better than TH900 itself :/ 

i might go back to CIEMs through Mentor V2 and NT6 Pro. sometime in the future.

Aug 12, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #844 of 850
Mentor V2? wow :O i think its time to send few emails >=)  the problem that i moved from CIEMs to full desktop rig once i moved to a new place -.-'' 

but i swear the CIEMs are super fun, and some of them are better than TH900 itself :/ 

i might go back to CIEMs through Mentor V2 and NT6 Pro. sometime in the future.

I think that everybody must send emails to Unique Melody for accepting the upgrade for Mentor V1 to V2. The changes are subtle and a don't wanna stay with an expensive but old version. Is very difficult and extremely expensive for us in Brazil and all around the world to get a pair of it. What do you think?

Aug 12, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #845 of 850
I think that everybody must send emails to Unique Melody for accepting the upgrade for Mentor V1 to V2. The changes are subtle and a don't wanna stay with an expensive but old version. Is very difficult and extremely expensive for us in Brazil and all around the world to get a pair of it. What do you think?

yeh good point. but business wise the other companies didn't offer an upgrade. so UM will do the same since this is a business, companies always look around and attempt to follow the stream. quite sad but this is business. 

i thinly only the custom art offered an upgrade program on few product. but Harmony 8.2 was a different case due being different by a level which is over subtle. 

in this case if the different isn't big then yeh logically we should be entitled for an upgrade. but looking at UM business model (which i hope they will improve one day...) i don't think we will have any chance. 

Apr 5, 2017 at 10:43 PM Post #846 of 850
For those who have yet to try out the Mentors, I have a pair for sale in the classified. See my signature below. 

Apr 10, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #848 of 850

For those who have yet to try out the Mentors, I have a pair for sale in the classified. See my signature below. 

Did you bought the Maestro? Can you compare it with the Mentor?

Is the Maestro sold in the US the same as the Mason sold in Asia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back