Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival
Dec 26, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #46 of 850
Just wondering if anyone can help by comparing this flagship to the last JH 13.

Dec 26, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #48 of 850
Jus
hey guys remember to order from Stephen Gou directly, i did so twice and got my CIEM to be done in 3 weeks after the payment!! the others who bought it from other staff members had  to wait 7-9 weeks..... 

Just wanted to confirm that. I dealt with Stephen, and even if the delay was pretty long, he was very helpful and responsive.

Dec 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #49 of 850
Dec 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM Post #50 of 850
Ordered and paid.  Anak I'm sending you the bill. Shini I suggest you do the same 
beerchug.gif

Dec 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #52 of 850
  Ordered and paid.  Anak I'm sending you the bill. Shini I suggest you do the same 
beerchug.gif

so many ordering the Universal, why? bad history with trying to get the Custom fit? 

Also hope you enjoy them ^^ 

bill?? what is that? oh AnkanChan said will pay for me and you , Right Anak? :p

Dec 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #53 of 850
I am also considering the universal version. The lab is in China so I'm not taking any chances on refit since my ears are hard to get right the first time and yes I've gone to audiologists who know what they are doing. Also shipping back to China can be long and expensive.

Dec 27, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #55 of 850
After my universal 3DD...I am not getting a universal version.

u had a 3DD??? while you have the 1Plus2, lol man why did you buy something you didn't need -.-'' plus don't compare the Mentor with the 3DD :p 

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #58 of 850
I generally don't have issues with fit and the universal from the pictures don't seem that bad. I just refuse to do custom unless it's within ConUS. I know it limits me from some great companies but I've gone through the path of many refits and it's extremely frustrating with the long waits and all.

Anyway I just sent Stephen at custom-iem.com my order form for these in universal form :) Coincidentally I just sold a headphone so in a way I'm not really paying that much for them or at least a minimal amount comes out of my bank account.  

Also how do I get in this club where I send the bill to anak? :) Stephen is definitely a welcome with UM customer service. I did a reshell upgrade a few years back and they definitely didn't respond anywhere close to the same speed as Stephen. A few minutes after I sent the order he replied back to me.

Dec 28, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #59 of 850
  I generally don't have issues with fit and the universal from the pictures don't seem that bad. I just refuse to do custom unless it's within ConUS. I know it limits me from some great companies but I've gone through the path of many refits and it's extremely frustrating with the long waits and all.

Anyway I just sent Stephen at custom-iem.com my order form for these in universal form :) Coincidentally I just sold a headphone so in a way I'm not really paying that much for them or at least a minimal amount comes out of my bank account.  

Also how do I get in this club where I send the bill to anak? :) Stephen is definitely a welcome with UM customer service. I did a reshell upgrade a few years back and they definitely didn't respond anywhere close to the same speed as Stephen. A few minutes after I sent the order he replied back to me.

nice call! people who don't wana wait and have fit problems should go Universal, i don't think it will be bad, so many ordered the Roxxane's Universal as well, and oh yes Stephen is always around , and will help asap.

Dec 28, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #60 of 850
Yes I think it will work out ok. Also I've always wanted a UM iem although a ciem but can't back out now :) I bought this and the Sony ZX1 lately so hopefully I'm set now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back