Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Sep 9, 2021 at 8:14 PM Post #4,022 of 7,302
I just ordered the Xinhs Graphene 8's from Aliexpress. At $60, it was an easy decision.
Can you do me a favour and either DM me a link or tell me what the product name/code is? I've looked on TaoBao but can't see a graphene cable from Xinhs. At $60, I'd definitely give it a try!

Sep 9, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #4,023 of 7,302
Sep 9, 2021 at 8:24 PM Post #4,024 of 7,302
Sep 10, 2021 at 12:15 AM Post #4,025 of 7,302
the thing with Xinhs Graphene 8 is...do really we need more treble?

Sep 10, 2021 at 1:14 AM Post #4,026 of 7,302
I think that's fair...for the price I'm happy to take a chance (since reportedly bass doesn't take a hit...)
For the life of me I cannot find it on TaoBao. 4 core, yes. 8 core, no. Might have to ask the missus to see if she can find the AliExpress company on TB.

Sep 10, 2021 at 1:28 AM Post #4,027 of 7,302
it's about the overall chain in the system,
for me, I have a warm source,
Class A amp and r2r dac,
so a bit brighter cable it's a great option,

Sep 10, 2021 at 1:34 AM Post #4,028 of 7,302
it's about the overall chain in the system,
for me, I have a warm source,
Class A amp and r2r dac,
so a bit brighter cable it's a great option,

well i just ordered 1 too before the sale ends in an hour + because of all of u lol

Sep 10, 2021 at 4:09 AM Post #4,029 of 7,302
Thanks so much!
My mistake was looking for graphene as the filament material!!!! I thought $60 was a bit cheap for that!!!!
Big big thanks!
They are on sales now. Grab fast before it's gone

Sep 10, 2021 at 5:13 AM Post #4,030 of 7,302
This is all very interesting about this graphene / silver cable. Has anyone actually tried this yet though with the Mk2? I’m interested in slightly more treble but I don’t want compromises like losing bottom end? Cheers

Sep 10, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #4,031 of 7,302
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shipping notice for my MK2 today! Shall be delivered on Wednesday. Crazy considering it's coming from China, and knowing DHL in my area it usually has a chance of showing up early.

Big shout-out to @UniqueMelody and @MusicTeck for the fantastic service. No question that I'll be back, in the future, but the MEST will be all I'll need for a while.

Things will be going up for sale soon, lol!

Sep 10, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #4,032 of 7,302
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shipping notice for my MK2 today! Shall be delivered on Wednesday. Crazy considering it's coming from China, and knowing DHL in my area it usually has a chance of showing up early.

Big shout-out to @UniqueMelody and @MusicTeck for the fantastic service. No question that I'll be back, in the future, but the MEST will be all I'll need for a while.

Things will be going up for sale soon, lol!
Really happy for you and I know your excited man. I would enjoy seeing some good pictures of them once they finally arrive. Oh and the comfort thing....👍👍👍

Sep 10, 2021 at 3:54 PM Post #4,033 of 7,302
Really happy for you and I know your excited man. I would enjoy seeing some good pictures of them once they finally arrive. Oh and the comfort thing....👍👍👍

Absolutely will grab pics!

Sep 10, 2021 at 4:11 PM Post #4,034 of 7,302
in my case (and of course YMMV) is not a matter of "more treble" in the sense of "more treble volume/forwardness", rather with the Xinhs I perceive a little bit more "refinement" in the treble and a little bit more extension. but again YMMV and I'm sure it also depends on the rest of the chain tips/source and last but not least music library.
now with the right tips and the graphene8 I can really see why people say MEST MKII is endgame.... it truly is :smiley:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back